This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More HTML5 Games Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is currently working on updating Aces Up and Sudoku to HTML 5.

Also, they are converting some of their Flash games over to HTML 5 (Trizzle and World Class Solitaire).

QuoteWe've heard you guys have been missing some of your favorite Java games, so we have some excellent news! We're currently working on updating Aces Up and Sudoku to HTML 5. As you may be aware, Aces Up and Sudoku are currently Java games. As they are brought over to HTML 5, please know they will still be the same fun game you've known and loved. We're also currently working on bringing some of our Flash games over to HTML 5 such as Trizzle and World Class Solitaire. As always, we're also still continuing to create new games that we know you guys will love. Thank you for being a part of Pogo. We truly do appreciate each and every one of you. We look forward to a fun future filled with super fun Pogo games!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LOL, I just posted on this topic a minute ago in another thread.  I hope they take this approach with MANY of the old Java games.  Nice to know Pogo is listening... a little bit.

Mayhem

I hope they do too, some of the old Java games are really fun to play.

Mayhem

Sweet Tooth and Mahjong Safari are also getting upgraded to HTML5.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on July 26, 2017, 05:51:38 PM
Pogo is currently working on updating Aces Up and Sudoku to HTML 5.

Also, they are converting some of their Flash games over to HTML 5 (Trizzle and World Class Solitaire).
Since I'm not as computer smart as most, I'll ask this ridiculous question (which the answer is probably yes), lol. Are all our computers self equipped to handle HTML 5 and anything higher?

Mayhem

Yes, all modern browsers support HTML5.

snowflower