PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 05:52:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Free Surprise Challenges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Thanks!  tumbsup.gif

QuoteJoin the Summer Badge Blast, Every Monday in August

To make August an extra special month for Club Pogo Members, we're giving away a new Surprise Challenge every Monday. Complete them all to collect four brand-new Mix-n-Match Badges.

Be sure to open 'em up and activate them every Monday, so you can start winning these Badges alongside your fellow Club Pogo Members.

Week One: Mahjong Escape.

Week Two: Big City Adventure

Week Three: Tri-Peaks Solitaire

Week Four: Slingo Blast
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Squid

Got my challenge and am working on the badge!  Snowy, let me know if you need the dreaded M. Escape assistance!

MsMissy

Got my free game also,  but im not any good at winning at that game. They only give you 3 days. Not enough time for me as i play by hand, so im not going to activate it. GL to all who can play this game. Wish they would give us 1 of the older games instead.  sad.gif

C~M

I found that Byzantine Empire level 20 works well with BW for this challenge.

Stinkerbell

I flew through it with Rio level 5

Squid

I didn't win one game on Rio 5.  Japan 5 and China 5 did the trick for me.

Mayhem

The next free surprise badge challenge on Monday, August 14th is for Big City Adventure.

Squid

Mayhem

The next free surprise badge challenge on Monday, August 21st is for Tri-Peak Solitaire.

Squid

snowflower

Mayhem

You're welcome!

Just for completion sake, the last Summer Badge Blast surprise challenge this month was for Slingo Blast - which was gifted from Pogo_Spike on August 28th.

Squid

It was nice while it lasted - thanks, Pogo.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 29, 2017, 12:58:28 AM
You're welcome!

Just for completion sake, the last Summer Badge Blast surprise challenge this month was for Slingo Blast - which was gifted from Pogo_Spike on August 28th.

You're joking? A badge offered for sale, was then given away as part of this challenge???

Mayhem

I'm confused ... I'm referring to the free surprise challenges every Monday this month - nothing to do with Pogo's 18th anniversary.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 29, 2017, 05:32:28 AM
You're joking? A badge offered for sale, was then given away as part of this challenge???
These are the August Monday giveaways, Stinky.  The site-wide challenge is different - with the 6 trophy badges.