This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pets Mini Mall Items

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

New Pets are coming to the Mini Mall this Thursday, August 3rd.

QuoteSneak Peek

WOOF! Meow! Bark! Puuurrrrr!
It's all about Pets in this week's Mini Mall!

"One of the most-requested items from our players are pets – pets of every breed, color, size, shape, and attitude. We've been trying to add a wider variety of animals to our Mini Mall this year, but this release is all about our beloved fur (and feather) babies. Plus, it has one animal that's very near and dear to my heart: a tortie cat!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Oh thats nice to near about new Pets. I always am looking for a new white cat myself to display on my mini. 

snowflower

Mayhem

New "Paws-itively Adorable" items are now available in the Mini Mall. These items will be available until September 2nd.

QuotePaws-itively Adorable

Love animals? So do we! That's why this release is full of the animals we adore and the pets that we love to spoil, from cockatoos to pups and even a Mini with a lot of, well, tortietude (that's right, we've heard those requests for torties)! Stop on by and adopt a new animal pal today, and be sure not to miss our pup-themed Collectible of the Month.

We're heading off for one last summer trip in our upcoming release. Get your park ranger uniform ready to go, because we're taking a tour of State Parks!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview