This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Just a reminder that the Solitaire Gardens Badge Marathon starts this Thursday, September 6th.

Pogo_Spike will be gifting all Club members a "Garden Chase Personal Marathon Album". If we complete all the challenges by September 12th, we'll win a bonus completion badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I appreciate the free badge album and the marathon but couldn't they have started the marathon on the 15th, when a new garden starts?

Mayhem

I guess they wanted to have a small break between marathons. The Pogofest Badge Marathon starts on September 22nd and contains 10 challenges.

Mayhem

Pogo will be releasing new animal-themed Minis in the Mini Mall this Thursday, September 6th.

Squid

Stinkerbell

mycatownsme

Mayhem

Just a reminder that Word Whomp HD will be released this Tuesday, September 11th.

Squid

LittleFawn

On another website it says rescheduled to the 13 of September. We shall see what day they actually decide on.

Mayhem

You are correct, I should have checked the updated news page.

Word Whomp HD will be arriving in Pogo on Thursday, September 13th! The release date was previously scheduled for September 11th, but due to the timing of the Tournament that will be going on, we will be pushing back the release date to September 13th. After that time, Word Whomp will not longer be a part of the current Tournament system.

mycatownsme

Mayhem

Here's a sneak peek at the new Poppit HD which will be released on September 27th.

- New Badge Challenge coming at the end of September called "Magic Marathon".
- Claire Hart 2: Secret in the Shadows Badge Marathon is slated for October 3rd.
- October Game of the Month is Solitaire Gardens.

New Games

Word Whomp HD – Coming September 13th
Poppit! HD – Coming September 27th
Tumble Bees HD - Slated for October
Lottso Express HD - Slated for October
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD - Slated for October
Mahjong Safari HD - Slated for December
First Class Solitaire HD - Slated for December

Known Issues

H5 games using Safari on mobile/tablets – We're currently in the process of updating Pogo games so that they're more fully supported on mobile and tablets, and the functionality of Pogo on mobile/tablets with Safari is part of this; currently, it's working as intended on Safari as we to adjust games and their mobile functionality.

Website Updates

As Pogo makes way for the new awarding system, tokens will be removed from the following HD games on September 25th :

Poppit! Party
Story Quest
Cookie Connect
Poppit! Bingo
Aces Up! HD
Phlinx II
Pogo Sudoku

Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. Pogo does not have a preview for us about what the new system entails, but will provide details at a later time.

September Mini Mall Update

- Poppit! Party t-shirt will be out released on September 27th.
- The next scheduled release in the Mini Mall will combine some Fall and Halloween Minis on October 4th.

catfancie

Thanks for the update Mayhem. 

Stinkerbell

So maybe tokens will be a thing of the past.  I wonder what the benefit of doing the daily challenges will be if there's no need for a reward.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
So maybe tokens will be a thing of the past.  I wonder what the benefit of doing the daily challenges will be if there's no need for a reward.

I think Pogo has a plan for that. What got me curious is that they stated "tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed".

So they're not removing token system entirely?

Ethan

Seems to me that they are planning to have a dual system running until eventually everything gets converted over. At first I thought Pogo was 'dipping their toes' - wait for public response before going all in.  Now it looks like things are being converted over in batches, based on popularity of the games.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 12, 2018, 12:31:12 AM
I think Pogo has a plan for that. What got me curious is that they stated "tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed".

So they're not removing token system entirely?

Not yet. They did say that all games would become H5, isn't that right? So what happens with tokens then? A long way off, I bet, but it'd be nice if they gave us some idea of what to expect.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 12, 2018, 08:34:23 PM
Not yet. They did say that all games would become H5, isn't that right? So what happens with tokens then? A long way off, I bet, but it'd be nice if they gave us some idea of what to expect.

Yeah, I believe we'll hear something about this "new system" soon. They need to get this right, or people are going to be upset.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 13, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
Yeah, I believe we'll hear something about this "new system" soon. They need to get this right, or people are going to be upset.

I'm really hoping they allow us to purchase gems or gem items with our tokens, even if outrageously overpriced. It might cost Pogo in the beginning, but if tokens are not going to be replenished, we'll run out soon enough and then they'll be back in the gouging business.

Maybe they'll just issue something like award badges for token levels.