Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Mayhem

Pogo has posted a new HOG update in their news section.

QuoteGreat News – HOG Update!

Hello Pogo Community,

Gather around, all you fabulous Hidden Object Game fans as I have an update for you!

I'm so excited to share with you that there is a sequel to Claire Hart in the works! When I am able, I'll be posting images of the Claire Hart sequel here on the blog, I've had my own sneak peak and I think you'll love it!

I can hear some of you thinking and I want to calm your fears as the current plan is not to take Claire Hart™: Soul Searcher down when the Claire Hart sequel comes out. In fact, we do not currently plan on retiring any of the existing Flash-based HOGS.

Looking into the future, we're investigating options for when Flash is deprecated (which is out of our control).

Thanks for your concern and support of Pogo (and the HOGS).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Ok.  Another HOG?  Another HOG based on another one we already have?  Ok

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2018, 03:49:25 AM
Ok.  Another HOG?  Another HOG based on another one we already have?  Ok

Yeah, I'm not sure how well received that will be. We'll see!

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peak at the new Valentine's Day Mini items that will be released this Thursday, February 1st.

Coming Soon

World Class Solitaire HTML 5 will be released on February 13th.

Poppit! Bingo – Sound fix coming in February (this is the sound fix that you have all requested where you will be able to mute the sound but not the caller's voice).

Recently Updated

Jewel Academy – 40 new levels released today

Monkey Gems – Players had reported they could not load game. This was fixed last week.

Solitaire Gardens – Difficulty on Persian Gardens adjusted last week.

New Games

Vanishing Trail – New Hidden Object Game (HOG) coming in February.

Grub Crawl – New Hidden Object Game (HOG) coming in February.

A Way with Words – New word game coming in March.

Claire Hart Sequel – New Hidden Object Game (HOG) coming in March.

New Pogo Sign-In Experience

New Pogo sign-in experience will be starting to roll out in March and end in August.

Squid

Wow, lots on the docket!  TYVM

Mayhem

Indeed!

Also, I'm assuming Pogo will be following this same format with the "A Way with Words" game :

A Way With Words is a REVERSE Word Search Game takes that oh-so-familiar puzzle and turns it all backwards. You don't find words, you create them - forwards and backwards, vertically, horizontally and diagonally - all while using only one letter!

Create words with(in) words, words that are different words spelled backwards or words in multiple directions.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on January 30, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
Indeed!

Also, I'm assuming Pogo will be following this same format with the "A Way with Words" game :

A Way With Words is a REVERSE Word Search Game takes that oh-so-familiar puzzle and turns it all backwards. You don't find words, you create them - forwards and backwards, vertically, horizontally and diagonally - all while using only one letter!

Create words with(in) words, words that are different words spelled backwards or words in multiple directions.
Sounds interesting!

Stinkerbell

Is that mini in the lower left squishing the ladies????

Squid

She's using her Mark Eden Bust Developer.

Mayhem

You learn something new every day!

Mayhem

Pogo has some more information on World Class Solitaire HTML5.

------

Coming Soon: World Class Solitaire HTML 5!

Hello Pogo Community,

I have an update for you on World Class Solitaire HTML 5!  On February 13th, 2018, World Class Solitaire HTML 5 will be up and available for Club Members to play!

Here's what you can expect:

- The Flash version of World Class Solitaire will be upgraded to the NEW World Class Solitaire HTML 5 on February 13, 2018!
- The game will have the same URL, but you'll need to re-save the upgraded game to your Favorites List.
- All unfinished, activated Badges from the Flash version of World Class Solitaire will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Flash World Class Solitaire will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.
- Unfinished Rank Badges will not be transferred over. Because this is a new version of the game, it will come with its own Rank Badges. All finished Rank Badges will be yours to keep in your Badge Collection, too.

I will keep you posted when I have more information about the Badge awarding! Thank you for your patience.

catfancie

Mayhem

Pogo has released more information on Turbo 21 HTML5

-------

Hello Pogo Community,

I have an update for you! On February 27, 2018, Turbo 21 HTML 5 will be up and available for all to play!

- The Java version of Turbo 21 will be upgraded to the NEW Turbo 21 HTML 5 game on February 27, 2018!
- The game will have the same URL, but you'll need to re-save the upgraded game to your Favorites List.
- All unfinished, activated Badges from the Java version of Turbo 21 will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Java Turbo 21 will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.
- Unfinished Rank Badges will not be transferred over. Because this is a new version of the game, it will come with its own Rank Badges.
- All finished Rank Badges will be yours to keep in your Badge Collection, too.

I will keep you posted on when we have more information about the Badge awarding! Thank you for your patience.

catfancie

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on February 02, 2018, 12:38:05 AM
Pogo has released more information on Turbo 21 HTML5

-------

Hello Pogo Community,

I have an update for you! On February 27, 2018, Turbo 21 HTML 5 will be up and available for all to play!

- The Java version of Turbo 21 will be upgraded to the NEW Turbo 21 HTML 5 game on February 27, 2018!
- All unfinished, activated Badges from the Java version of Turbo 21 will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Java Turbo 21 will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.

- Unfinished Rank Badges will not be transferred over. Because this is a new version of the game, it will come with its own Rank Badges.
- All finished Rank Badges will be yours to keep in your Badge Collection, too.

I will keep you posted on when we have more information about the Badge awarding! Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update.

Interesting that they needed to say both these things.  Yeah, I know, I'm a fusspot.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm not sure what that's all about.

Mayhem

The 2018 Valentine's Day Badge Marathon starts on February 8th.

Pogo_Spike will be gifting all Club Pogo members 10 free badges. If you complete the challenge in time, you will receive a new animated badge.

More information will be available tomorrow, February 5th.

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on February 04, 2018, 12:43:09 AM
The 2018 Valentine's Day Badge Marathon starts on February 8th.

Pogo_Spike will be gifting all Club Pogo members 10 free badges. If you complete the challenge in time, you will receive a new animated badge.

More information will be available tomorrow, February 5th.

Mayhem

You're welcome!  tumbsup.gif

I can't remember if Pogo has gifted us 10 badges in a marathon before. It seems like a lot.