Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Squid

MsMissy

Yes i played Vanishing Trail yesterday & won a free badge, but like alot of you say the objects are small & hard to find. had to use Hint button a few times. Thats all folks !!!    tumbsup.gif

Squid

Mayhem

The new Poppit Bingo Site-Wide Challenge will start this Thursday, February 22nd. It originally showed the 20th, but it appears that has changed.

Pop Together in the Next Site-Wide Challenge

A new Site-Wide Challenge is coming this Thursday, and it's all about popping up a storm in Poppit! Bingo. We hope all you Club Pogo Members are ready to team up and make short work of this goal. There's a brand-new Badge and a mountain of tokens waiting for the victors.

See you soon in Poppit! Bingo!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Squid

gigi

mycatownsme

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on February 15, 2018, 06:17:27 AM
Yes i played Vanishing Trail yesterday & won a free badge, but like alot of you say the objects are small & hard to find. had to use Hint button a few times. Thats all folks !!!    tumbsup.gif

I'm with you! I tried it this morning and some of the objects are small and blend into the background. They were hard to see.

Thankfully, POGO has pulled enough "hijinx" lately to make me feel less inclined to worry about the new games and ranking out, or playing them at all. This means less pressure on me to get them done so I'm ready for the next game.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at the Zodiac Rat Badge for Cookie Connect that will be released soon.

Here is a sneak peek the Pogo Sudoku badge that will be released in the next premium badge album in March.

Crossword Cove :

The team has heard your feedback regarding the style of puzzles and know you prefer the US style. However, the US style puzzles format does not work with the current Flash Crossword Cove. As such, the Pogo team has begun the development of Crossword Cove HTML 5.

New releases & updates on February 27th :

- Turbo 21 HTML5
- Grub Crawl (New HOG)
- Cookie connect will receive 40 new levels
- Poppit Bingo sound fix

Squid

Mayhem

Yeah, it was really well done.

mycatownsme

MsMissy

Mayhem

Just a reminder of tomorrow's new releases & updates :

- Turbo 21 HTML5
- Grub Crawl (New HOG)
- Cookie connect will receive 40 new levels
- Poppit Bingo sound fix

Squid

There will be work to be done!  WC Sol is not going very fast.  I'll be busy for a bit of time...

Thanks for the reminder!

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at the St. Patrick's items that will be released this Thursday, March 1st.

- The Poppit! Bingo sound fix has been added. You are now able to mute the sound but not the caller's voice.
- Fixed an "Internal Server Error" when visiting the billing tab under My Account on their Pogo profile.

Squid