PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:35:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new Jet Set Solitaire Badge Marathon starts this Friday, March 9th.

QuoteFly Fast and Win - Open Your Gifts

Chase down a bonus Badge around the globe in the new Jet Set Solitaire Badge Marathon!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Yuck.  But thanks for the info!

Mayhem

Yeah, I feel the same way. They really need to upgrade Tri-Peaks solitaire and get that in to the rotation.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on March 04, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
Yeah, I feel the same way. They really need to upgrade Tri-Peaks solitaire and get that in to the rotation.

These new games must appeal to a certain gaming demographic that I'm not part of. In fact, I see many comments in the game chat stating people don't enjoy them because they've become more about making money for Pogo than providing us with a fun experience.

Got a Solitaire Gardens survey in the email the other day. I was brutally honest about how boring the game is and how expensive it is, time wise, to make an attractive garden.  I say time-wise because the nicer items cost so much and it takes time to earn enough seeds to buy those items. I also commented in general about the discontent shown in the chats with the needed purchasing of gems to complete some of these games.

And aside from that aspect, Pogo's games are so glitchy that neither (wo)man nor auto can get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.

I miss the good 'ol days when a cheater could cheat without having to worry about restarting the game or running out of one power-up or another.

Mayhem

Hopefully when they upgrade the older games, we'll see less of those issues (and more importantly) no gems or power-up purchases with them.

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on March 05, 2018, 12:51:49 AM
Hopefully when they upgrade the older games, we'll see less of those issues (and more importantly) no gems or power-up purchases with them.

That would be nice. I hate having to spend on games just to play them

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at the new Mix-n-Match "State Badges".  There will be 50 in total and will be released in mid-March.

QuoteEach State Badge will feature the State in the background and include one key item from the state. Our team had a lot of fun putting together the list of what item to go in each state, too. We really wanted to capture the fun collectible element such as state coins or state stamps with this Collection, and we hope players really enjoy them.

Also, Pogo had this to say about the issues in Phlinx II

QuoteThank you for your reports of the Diamond Badge in Phlinx II not saving progress, and that the January and February Chambers of the Past are not available. The Pogo team is aware of these issues and they are currently investigating it.

Game Updates

Jet Set Solitaire - New levels being planned.
Poppit! Party - Most costumes are planned - no eta yet.
Jewel Academy - 40 new levels later in March.
Phlinx II - 2nd Dynasty coming in April.

New Games

Crossword Cove - In development. No ETA yet.
A Way with Words - New word game coming in April.
Claire Hart Sequel - New Hidden Object Game (HOG) coming in early April.
Quinn's Aquarium - New story-based Mahjong game coming in April.

LittleFawn

Thank you for the information.

Squid

TYVM, I think the state badges is a cute idea.  I want to see them include Canadian Provinces!   

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 06, 2018, 05:18:27 PM
TYVM, I think the state badges is a cute idea.  I want to see them include Canadian Provinces!

Yes, they need to do that!  canadian2.gif

MsMissy

Thank you for the update on the new badges. I especially like the Wisconsin badge as that is where i was born & have family there. Ill bet they are all cute though. also would like to see some for Canada also . as my daughter-in-law  comes from there some where around Toronto.  tumbsup.gif

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on March 06, 2018, 05:18:27 PM
Quote from: MsMissy on March 10, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
Thank you for the update on the new badges. I especially like the Wisconsin badge as that is where i was born & have family there. Ill bet they are all cute though. also would like to see some for Canada also . as my daughter-in-law  comes from there some where around Toronto.  tumbsup.gif
Good Idea!!!!

Squid

C~M

Upcoming Games

Claire Hart HTML5 (Sequel) (early April 2018)
A Way With Words (April 2018)
Quinn's Aquarium (April 2018)
Crossword Cove HTML5 (in development)
Mahjong Safari HTML5
Sweet Tooth HTML5
Trizzle HTML5
Double Deuce HTML5
Word Search HTML5
First Class Solitaire HTML5
Tri Peaks Solitaire HTML5
Word Whomp HTML5
Tumble Bees HTML5
Mahjong Gardens HTML5
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HTML5
Crossword Cove HTML5
Payday FreeCell HTML5

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Thanks for posting that C~M!

I'm really  forward to Tri-Peaks Solitaire.

MsMissy

Oh my, that is a long list, but TY CM for posting it.  I also love Tri-peaks game.

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at a couple super secret badges that will be released in April.

Here is a sneak peek at the new Easter items that will be released this Thursday, March 15th.

Updates

Vanishing Trail & Grub Crawl : Visual updates being worked on. No ETA yet.

Stinkerbell

Those super secret badges are cute!

Squid