Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

From what I gather, they are still working on it

"We have an upcoming Mini Release called 'Dragons and Fairies' on our Mini list, and we're starting to put the finishing touches on things. But I wanted to hear from you folks about this: in that specific theme, is there a special type of Mini you'd love to see? Like a pup dressed as a dragon or a particularly sparkly purple fairy costume? I want to hear about it so we can craft something unique for you!"

Squid

Quote from: gigi on April 03, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
From what I gather, they are still working on it

"We have an upcoming Mini Release called 'Dragons and Fairies' on our Mini list, and we're starting to put the finishing touches on things. But I wanted to hear from you folks about this: in that specific theme, is there a special type of Mini you'd love to see? Like a pup dressed as a dragon or a particularly sparkly purple fairy costume? I want to hear about it so we can craft something unique for you!"
Can they provide a mini outfit that looks like a gem and every time we click on it, it will replenish our gems free of charge?

Mayhem

Claire Hart 2: Secrets in the Shadows will be available to play tomorrow, April 4th.

More Info : http://blog.pogo.com/blog-post-70-april-3-2018/

Game Updates

Jet Set Solitaire – New levels being planned to be released in May.
Poppit! Party – No ETA yet on new costumes.

New Games

Clare Hart 2: Secrets in the Shadows - April 4th
Quinn's Aquarium – New story-based Mahjong game coming in April.
Crossword Cove – New H5 version coming in May.
Stack'em – New H5 version coming in June.
A Way with Words – New word game coming this summer.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

TYVM.

I like that pic... sort of HD, extra depth, kinda, sorta, maybe...

gigi

Quote from: Squid on April 03, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
Can they provide a mini outfit that looks like a gem and every time we click on it, it will replenish our gems free of charge?

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 03, 2018, 12:40:04 PM
TYVM.

I like that pic... sort of HD, extra depth, kinda, sorta, maybe...

It'll be interesting to see if any improvements were made to the game. Or are they just changing the storyline?

Squid

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on April 03, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
Claire Hart 2: Secrets in the Shadows will be available to play tomorrow, April 4th.

It now shows on the home page, but clicking the play now button returns you to the homepage. It isn't in the favorites yet either.

Mayhem

Ok, so it's a new game with a new URL. Thanks for the heads up!  tumbsup.gif

LittleFawn

I get the same thing too. Guess it is a wait and see.

C~M

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at the new Spring mini items that will be released this Thursday, April 12th.

Here is a sneak peek at the new Crossword Cove HD.

Known Issues

Phlinx II : Diamond Badge awarding prematurely and balls dropping much more frequently in Celestial making game play increasingly harder. The Pogo team is aware of this and working on a solution.

Vanishing Trail and Grub Crawl : Visual updates will be added on April 24th.

Friends List : Users will be able to add/remove users that have space in screen name from friends/blocked lists. This was fixed and pushed out in this morning's release.

Payday FreeCell : Some users were experiencing a "client out of sync" error while playing a game of Payday FreeCell. This was fixed and pushed out in this morning's release.

Squid

I'm digging the new mini items and Crossword backgrounds.  The HD is nice.

Quote from: Mayhem on April 10, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
Known Issues

Phlinx II : Diamond Badge awarding prematurely and balls dropping much more frequently in Celestial making game play increasingly harder. The Pogo team is aware of this and working on a solution.

^ ^ ^ ^ This scares me ^ ^ ^ Do they intend to do something about awarding the diamond badge prematurely?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 10, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
I'm digging the new mini items and Crossword backgrounds.  The HD is nice.

^ ^ ^ ^ This scares me ^ ^ ^ Do they intend to do something about awarding the diamond badge prematurely?

Maybe they'll take it away and then we'll have to keep playing to get it back.

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at the next Scrapbook Badge called "She Moved".

Game Updates

Jet Set Solitaire - New levels being planned to be released in May.
Jewel Academy - 40 new levels coming your way in May.
Vanishing Trail and Grub Crawl - Visual updates will be added on April 24th.

CH2 updates going out April 24th
- Fixed an issue where the sparkle effect would stay on screen if the player paused the game during its animation.
- Players can now skip the introduction dialog if accidently clicked.
- Added a leaving confirmation when selecting the Episode Selector from inside a HOG scene.
- Adjusted overall sounds to be a bit softer and in balance with each other.
- Fixed an issue where finding the Gold Key first would block the players from clicking on a valid object near it.
- Fixed an issue when selecting the last two remaining objects would trigger "Your account is logged in on multiple devices ...".

New Games

Quinn's Aquarium - Out soon! Stay tuned!
Crossword Cove - New H5 version coming in May.
Stack'em - New H5 version coming in June.
A Way with Words - New word game coming in summer.

Known Issues

Phlinx II – Diamond Badge awarding prematurely and balls dropping much more frequently in Celestial making game play increasingly harder. The Pogo team is aware of this and working on a solution.

There will be no Game of the Month for May. It will return sometime this summer.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 17, 2018, 11:48:29 AM
There will be no Game of the Month for May. It will return sometime this summer.

This seems... surprising.

Tx for the updates!

Stinkerbell

That badge... reminds me of how I feel when I'm bloated.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 17, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
This seems... surprising.

Tx for the updates!

Yeah, I guess they are too busy with other things to have a GOTM for May.

C~M

Mayhem

Thanks! I'm just going to post a text copy of it in case the image ever goes away.

Coming Soon: Crossword Cove HD!

Hello Pogo Community,

I have an update for you on Crossword Cove HD! Coming soon, Crossword Cove HD will be up and available to play!

Here's what you can expect:
- The Flash version of Crossword Cove will be upgraded to the NEW Crossword COVE HD version on May 22, 2018!
- The game will have the same URL, but you'll need to re-save the upgraded game to your Favorites List.
- All unfinished, activated Badges from the Flash version of Crossword Cove will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Flash Crossword Cove will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.

Unfinished Rank Badges will not be transferred over. Because this is a new version of the game, it will come with its own Rank Badges. All finished Rank Badges will be yours to keep in your Badge Collection, too.