This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Here's a sneak peek at Double Deuce Poker HD that is scheduled to be released on August 28th.

Game Updates

Jet Set : New levels are here - Play them now!
Cookie Connect :  40 new levels coming in August.
Jewel Academy : 40 new levels coming at the end of August.

New Games

Double Deuce Poker - Coming August 28th
Word Whomp HD - Coming September.

Known Issues

Jet Set Solitaire – We're aware of an issue in which the map navigation dot doesn't currently correspond with the proper level to reach San Francisco. The workaround for this is to hit the left arrow and you will reach San Francisco. The team is aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it.

H5 games using Safari on mobile/tablets – We're currently in the process of updating Pogo games so that they're more fully supported on mobile and tablets, and the functionality of Pogo on mobile/tablets with Safari is part of this; currently, it's working as intended on Safari as we to adjust games and their mobile functionality.

Multiple Games – Some players have reported seeing odd images for Rank Points. The images include $ and % signs. The team has investigated this issue and have found it to be an issue to those playing on the Safari browser while using the Mac Operating System. There is a fix in the works and this should be released in a later update in July. Please note: this does not affect gameplay or Rank status.

Google Chrome browser – Some players who are using the Google Chrome browser are receiving notifications that Pogo is not a secure site. This is due to Chrome changing their settings. Pogo is currently working with Chrome on updating things on our end to comply with the new standards that Chrome uses. Please understand that Pogo is still secure while using the Google Chrome browser.

Website updates

Badge Magic is on hiatus until further notice.

Super Secret Badges - Three new Super Secret Badges were released today!

CLUE will be taking a break from Pogo.com. The last new update for now will be on July 30, though you'll be able to go back and re-play any episodes you'd like at any time, or even buy new episodes if you'd like.

New Pogo Sign-In Experience - New Pogo sign-in experience will be starting to roll out in July and will end in October.

Chat - (No new update). We're reviewing new chat solutions. I thank you for your feedback in the blogs on your Pogo chat experience. I've collected the feedback and alerted the Pogo team.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks.  I admit I really like the new HD graphics in the games.  Vivid colors!   Better picture format! 

mycatownsme

Thanks for info. I agree with you Squid.

Mayhem

Pogo is having a two-day bonus gems event that starts this Monday, July 23rd.

QuoteParty with Club Pogo! Join the Fun - Ends Tuesday

Don't miss our two-day Bonus Gems event, then stop by our birthday party for gifts and sales.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 20, 2018, 12:47:04 AM
Pogo is having a two-day bonus gems event that starts this Monday, July 23rd.

Does this mean a gem sale?  More gems for your nickel?  I'm waiting for a sale to buy some for a friend...

Mayhem

I'm not sure if it's a gem sale or if they're going to add more "bonus gems" on each gem package.

We'll find out soon enough though!

Squid

catfancie

I for one am hoping its a sale.  I was going to buy gems yesterday but something made me hold off.  Also hoping for a sale on M&M badges or on Badge Albums. Especially for  Word Whomp. before it goes bye bye.

mycatownsme

Looking forward to finding out details. Thank you for the info.

Ethan

I don't know if it's the vodka or the time or night but something about that screenshot is bugging me heh.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a typical royal flush start with the Ace and not finish with it?  I know this is an odd thing to pick out, but does anyone else feel that something is wrong there?
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Squid

I think in this game, the cards can pop up in any position as long as the group of cards make up the requirements.  I think the cards come up like a slot machine, sort of.   I understand your point, though.

Mayhem

Quote from: Ethan on July 21, 2018, 12:34:17 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a typical royal flush start with the Ace and not finish with it?

Yes, but think of this game more like Texas Hold'em - it doesn't matter what the order of the cards are. I get what you're saying though, if they are going to showcase the game, why show the first 4 cards in order and then throw the ace out of position.

gigi

even at that, the cards shown aren't in order for showcasing, I've always seen it look like this....... even though it doesn't change the out come, a Royal Flush is a Royal Flush

Ethan

Yeah it was the whole showcase of the thing heh.

Also I never even thought about the cards being in the wrong order from left to right.  The picture above looks more natural.

Thanks for putting up with my late night ramblings. =)
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Squid

Quote from: Ethan on July 21, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Thanks for putting up with my late night ramblings. =)
I still haven't forgiven you for introducing me to Slither.  lol

Mayhem

The Summer Badge Sale starts on or around August 17th.

Pogo will be offering us 25% Off select Premium Badge Albums, Mix-n-Match Badges and all Decade Badges.

Squid

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up. If you're planning to buy any, you might want to hold off until the sale.

Stinkerbell

I thought I saw this posted here, but I can't find it.  Sorry if it's a repeat.

The next Game of the Month arrives August 1 on Club Pogo! Get ready, because we're going to gift you four free Challenges for Mahjong Garden. If you can finish them all before the end of August, you'll win a new bonus Badge for your collection.

See you in Mahjong Garden!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 30, 2018, 04:55:32 PM
I thought I saw this posted here, but I can't find it.  Sorry if it's a repeat.

No worries! I posted it a while back in the Club Pogo section - but it got buried.

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,48902.0.html