This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Mini Mall : All token items are now 100% free. Gem items will remain Gem items. Pogo will continue to release free items.

Here's a sneak peek at Word Whomp HD that will be released on September 11th.

Upcoming Events

- Pogo's 19th Anniversary will be here on September 1st
- Quinn's Aquarium Badge Marathon - August 20th
- Solitaire Gardens Badge Marathon - September 6th
- PogoFest Badge Marathon -  Slated for September 22nd

Game Updates

Cookie Connect - New levels coming in September.
Jet Set - New levels slated for September.
A Way With Words - Brand-new Challenges called Legend Challenges are slated for September.
Jewel Academy - New levels slated for October.

New Games

Double Deuce Poker - Coming August 28
Word Whomp HD - Coming September 11
Poppit! HD - September 25
Tumble Bees HD - Slated for October
Lottso Express HD - Slated for October
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD - Slated for October
Solitaire Gardens (HTML5) - Slated for November
Mahjong Safari HD - Slated for December
First Class Solitaire HD - Slated for December

Website Updates

Token Updates: As you may already be aware, the current token system will be replaced with a new award system. The Pogo team has started to design a new awarding system that will allow you to engage with Pogo and Challenges in more meaningful ways. We know that it's truly important for players to see a symbol of their accomplishments here on Pogo as a whole, and the new system is being crafted with this in mind.

They do not yet have a preview for us about what the new system entails - however, they will provide more details at a later time.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Weird!  What are they going to do with the tokens?  I suggest that they let you buy gems with the tokens, even if it's exorbitant.... like 1 million tokens for 25 gems.

Stinkerbell

I'm only finding 5 badges that I can buy in the sale (which is now active).  They are under the On Sale tab. I won't buy the decades badges. Some of those decades I wish I could forget.

MsMissy

thanks for the info. there is a lot I didn't no what is going on.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Pogo has confirmed that the Quinn's Aquarium badge challenge starts this Monday, August 20th.

Heads up, Club Pogo Members!

A new Badge Marathon is coming your way on Monday. Keep your eyes on your gifts, because we're going to send everybody a new Personal Marathon Album loaded with five new Quinn's Aquarium Challenges. If you can complete them all within a week, you'll win a new bonus badge.

See you at the starting line!

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

The next badge marathon is for Solitaire Gardens and it starts on September 6th.

QuoteGarden Race - Join the Action- Ends 9/12

Plow through a new album of Solitaire Gardens Challenges to win the Badge Marathon!

Mayhem

It appears Pogo's 19th Anniversary will now start this Sunday, August 26th. It was previously reported to start on September 1st.

QuoteIt's Party Time! - Join the Fun

Come celebrate Pogo's 19th Anniversary with a week of gifts, sales and special events.

Mayhem

Confirmed :

QuoteComing Sunday: Pogo's 19th Anniversary Celebration!

We're fast approaching Pogo's 19th anniversary! Be sure to visit this Sunday for the start of seven days bursting with gifts, sales and special events.

Thanks for helping us reach this milestone! We can't wait to celebrate with you.

mycatownsme

Squid

Mayhem

MsMissy

Mayhem

Starting soon, all new badges will flip from landscape and portrait to only portrait.

Making all badges portrait orientation ensures they are optimized for high-resolution devices. Using a consistent orientation allows the Pogo design team to be more efficient and create more badges. You'll start seeing this soon and eventually it'll happen for all badges in the coming months.

Here's an example of a portrait badge:

Upcoming Events

Pogo's 19th anniversary celebration - Now through September 1st
Amazing Mini Show for Pogo's 19th Anniversary - August 30th
Solitaire Gardens Badge Marathon - September 6th
PogoFest Badge Marathon - Slated for September 22nd
Claire Hart 2: Secret in the Shadows Badge Marathon - Slated for October 3rd

Game Updates

Cookie Connect: New levels coming in September
Jet Set: New levels landing in September (Los Angeles, Houston and extended stay in Cusco)
A Way With Words: Brand-new challenges called "Legend Challenges" are slated for September.
Jewel Academy - New levels slated for October.

New Games

Double Deuce Poker - Available now!
Word Whomp HD - Coming September 13th
Poppit! HD - Coming September 27th
Tumble Bees HD - Slated for October
Lottso Express HD - Slated for October
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD - Slated for October
Solitaire Gardens (HTML5) - Slated for November
Mahjong Safari HD - Slated for December
First Class Solitaire HD - Slated for December

The Mini Mall Updates

Mini Mall updates will be on September 6th with some animal-themed Minis. They'll also have two special Word Whomp Minis coming out just prior to the release of the HD game on September 13th. After that, the next scheduled Mini Mall release will be in October - when Halloween Minis will be coming your way!

LittleFawn

Squid

tvc

Lots of good info here and it gives us plenty of time to get badges done before the hd upgrades I do wish Pogo would put original Claire Hart on sale again as I would like to finish that up but I don't buy them unless they are on sale and since the release of the new Claire they have not been any sale for the first one Thanks for the updates

MsMissy