This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Thank you for that date. At least we will have a little time to work on whatever Wednesday brings.
I would be happy for the same as last year. It was nice.  cheesy.gif

Mayhem

Coming Sunday: Pogo's Spooky Spectacular

Halloween is fast approaching, and we've got plenty of scares and fun in store for you on Pogo!

Starting Sunday, we're unleashing four days of frights, sales and tricky treats. Be sure to visit daily to stock up and save in the Pogo Spooky Spectacular!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Tri-Peaks and Lottso! Express have been released!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on October 23, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Tri-Peaks and Lottso! Express have been released!

Thanks! I think. I'll never be back to being all rank'd out at this rate.

Mayhem

Here's a sneak peek at the badge for the upcoming Pogo Bowl challenge.

"The challenge is to knock down 5 silver pins, so to give the badge a fun Thanksgiving flavor, let's have a turkey kicking the pins over. I added a fun camera angle and some tilt to make it more dynamic and that is the badge".

Upcoming Events

Autumn Odyssey Challenge Quest : This brand-new, never-before-seen-on-Pogo challenge will start tomorrow, October 24th.

Halloween : The Halloween festivities will begin on October 28th and will run for the remainder of the month.

Badge Scare-athon : Race through 10 challenges to win a bonus Badge. This starts October 28th.

Badge Collection : Another collection of MnM Badges will be available in mid-November.

Game Updates

Jewel Academy - New levels slated for January.
Cookie Connect - New levels slated for November.
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Added a "New Game" button beneath the Journal for a short time to see what players think about it.

New Games

Lottso Express HD - Available to play right now!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD - Available to play right now!
Claire Hart Classic - Slated for December.
Cross Country Adventure - A new hidden object game by the developers of Vanishing Trail and Grub Crawl is slated for November.
Mahjong Safari HD - Slated for December.
First Class Solitaire HD - Slated for December.

Coming Up

November: Sneak Peek Poppit! Party Costume reveal.
December: Sneak Peek into new Challenge-based Reward System.
January: Deeper look into Challenge-based Reward System.

Squid

TYVM

That turkey is kung fu fighting!  love it

LittleFawn

mycatownsme

I agree. Thank You for posting pics and info. Very thoughtful and nice to see all together here.

catfancie

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Remember I am old, slow and been drinking my boxed wine.  So, as a former Mathematics Teacher here are some interesting Pogo game numbers.   With the addition of Tri-Peaks HD and Lottso Express HD both on HTML5, means Pogo has 25 HTML5, 61 Java and 89 Flash games.  It sure appears Pogo is converting all of their games to EA's HTML5 format. 

Now this is what I see, more new autos need to be produced and sold from PlayBuddy, BW and other un-named sources.  Of course this will cost all of us PogoCheats...not that I am cheap...but it all adds up.  Will POGO/EA be driving their membership away?

Thank you for letting me vent, I topped off my wine and feel much more relaxed,
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 23, 2018, 05:41:04 PM
Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Remember I am old, slow and been drinking my boxed wine.  So, as a former Mathematics Teacher here are some interesting Pogo game numbers.   With the addition of Tri-Peaks HD and Lottso Express HD both on HTML5, means Pogo has 25 HTML5, 61 Java and 89 Flash games.  It sure appears Pogo is converting all of their games to EA's HTML5 format. 

Now this is what I see, more new autos need to be produced and sold from PlayBuddy, BW and other un-named sources.  Of course this will cost all of us PogoCheats...not that I am cheap...but it all adds up.  Will POGO/EA be driving their membership away?

Thank you for letting me vent, I topped off my wine and feel much more relaxed,
S1lent
If you're renting monthly with PB, it will be the same price (going up to $10.99 in January).  If you have the BW auto, she's updating the current Java or Flash Auto to run in HD.  I don't think there's a charge for this.  Am I missing your point?  Pass the wine, please.

Mayhem

Here's some more information on the marathon that starts this Sunday.

--------------------------

Coming Sunday: Race to Win the Spooky Sprint

Get ready to race to victory, Club Pogo Members! A brand-new Halloween-themed Personal Marathon Album loaded with ten new Challenges is coming your way on Sunday. If you can finish them all in time, you'll win a bonus completion Badge for your album.

See you at the starting line!

Squid

Tx much.  Pogo sure has been busy lately.

Mayhem

Yes, they sure have! I'm ready for the Halloween sale  impatience.gif

TheLastDodo

Tyvm, time to get cracking on badges I haven't finished just yet!

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Way to busy for me to keep up. Have not even finished with the badges for this months game. Thank you for the info.

Mayhem

Pogo is giving us a teaser the new costumes in Poppit! Party.

Upcoming Events

Another collection of MnM Badges will be available in mid-November.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday - More sales and events will be happening towards the end of Thanksgiving.

The 25 Days of Pogo will kick off December 1st and it really is so much bigger than ever before.

Game Updates

Phlinx II - A renovation of Phlinx II is slated to begin in the future. Due to this, we will not be launching year 3. More information will be provided as the date gets closer.

Jewel Academy - New levels in testing at this time.

Cookie Connect - New levels available now!

Jet Set Solitaire - New levels available now! We're making several special updates for you in this game! First, a special limited-time Holiday Destination Pack will be available from December 18 – January 18.  We're also changing the way locations are shown in the game to make it a little easier to navigate. Soon, we'll be dividing releases into packs (sort of like suitcases!) so you don't see everything in one long map screen.

New Games

Cross Country Adventure - A new Hidden Object Game is slated for November 20th.
Claire Hart Classic - Slated for December.
Mahjong Safari HD - Slated for December.
First Class Solitaire HD - Slated for December.

Slated for early 2019 - Word Search Daily HD, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD, Mahjong Garden HD, and more!

Website Updates

Tokens - The current token system will be replaced with a new award system. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed.

We'll be showing you more information about this starting in December so that you can all get a sneak peek of exactly what the new reward system has in store!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 06, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
Phlinx II - A renovation of Phlinx II is slated to begin in the future. Due to this, we will not be launching year 3. More information will be provided as the date gets closer.

I'm glad for a vacation from this game, but what is year 3?  Does that mean we're done with Phlinx 2 for awhile, as of now?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 06, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

We still have months 9, 10, 11, 12 of year two to complete.