Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 06, 2018, 12:47:06 PM
I'm glad for a vacation from this game, but what is year 3?  Does that mean we're done with Phlinx 2 for awhile, as of now?

Yes, we are done for now. They will not be launching year 3 and more information about this will be released at a later time.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Pogo is giving us another teaser of the new costumes in Poppit! Party.

Coming Soon

New Fairyland Badges are coming soon to Pogo. "We will be exploring all styles of fairy art and all species of fairy for this series, so each badge is unique. We hope you enjoy them".

- Black Friday and Cyber Monday : More sales and events are up on deck!

- The 25 Days of Pogo will kick off December 1st and it really is so much bigger than ever before.

- Holiday Badge Marathon is slated for early December.

- Single Game Marathon for Jet Set Solitaire is slated to take place later in December.

- December's Game of the Month is Quinn's Aquarium!

Game Updates

Turbo 21, Jet Set Solitaire, Aces Up, Phlinx II, and Poppit! Party – A screen has been added to the game that will load after the loading screen. This is in advance of a future Chrome update where sound would not be auto-enabled if this screen wasn't put into place.

Phlinx II – A renovation of Phlinx II will begin in the new year. Due to this, we will not be launching year 3.

Jewel Academy – New levels slated for January.

Jet Set Solitaire – We're making several special updates for you in this game! First, a special limited-time Holiday Destination Pack will be available from December 18th – January 18th.  We're also changing the way locations are shown in the game to make it a little easier to navigate. Soon, we'll be dividing releases into packs (sort of like suitcases) so you don't see everything in one long map screen.

New Games

Cross Country Adventure – This is available today!

Claire Hart Classic - Slated for December. With Claire Hart Classic, all of the episodes that you have purchased in the Flash version of Claire Hart: Soul Searcher will be owned by you in Claire Hart Classic!

Mahjong Safari HD - Slated for December

First Class Solitaire HD - Slated for December

Slated for early 2019 - Word Search Daily HD, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD, Mahjong Garden HD and more!

catfancie

Thanks for the info Mayhem.
The only thing I'm not looking forward to is Dec's game of the month Quinn's Aquarium.

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on November 20, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
TI'm not looking forward to is Dec's game of the month Quinn's Aquarium.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 20, 2018, 02:32:01 PM
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girls18.gif

You have got to be joking right?

Please tell me that you were joking. Are they trying to drive us insane? I wonder if it got them a lot of money in jams and so that's why were seeing so many Quinn's Aquarium challenges.

I am worried that they will do something to remove that first aquarium so that we cannot use that for the random puzzles.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

KrAzY

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 20, 2018, 02:56:00 PM
You have got to be joking right?

Please tell me that you were joking. Are they trying to drive us insane? I wonder if it got them a lot of money in jams and so that's why were seeing so many Quinn's Aquarium challenges.

I am worried that they will do something to remove that first aquarium so that we cannot use that for the random puzzles.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Wouldn't surprise me either that's why i have been trying to rank as high as possible before they change something.

Mayhem

Pogo has been probably been reading all our gripes about QA and decided to bump it to the front of the line for GOTM.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 21, 2018, 12:47:56 AM
Pogo has been probably been reading all our gripes about QA and decided to bump it to the front of the line for GOTM.
hysterical.gif  Sorry, peeps.

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Pogo is giving us another teaser of the new costumes in Poppit! Party.

Upcoming Events

- Holiday Badge Marathon will starts tomorrow, December 5th
- Jet Set Solitaire Badge Marathon will land later in the month

Game Updates

Phlinx II - A renovation of Phlinx II will begin in the new year. Due to this, they will not be launching year 3.
Jewel Academy - New levels slated for January

Jet Set Solitaire - Pogo is making several special updates in this game! First, a special limited-time Holiday Destination Pack will be available from December 18th - January 18th.  They're also changing the way locations are shown in the game to make it a little easier to navigate. Soon, they'll be dividing releases into packs (sort of like suitcases) so you don't see everything in one long map screen.

Lottso! Express – We've made some adjustments to the way that keno balls are generated in this game that should make gameplay a bit easier!

Claaire Hart 2 - We heard your feedback about the changes to the interface that we made, and have changed things around just a little more to make sure that the game is still easy to play and that objects aren't too close to Claire's Journal.

New Games

- Mahjong Safari HD - Slated for December 6th
- First Class Solitaire HD - Slated for December 20th
- Claire Hart Classic - Slated for sometime in December

Slated for early 2019 - Word Search Daily HD, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD, Mahjong Garden HD, and more!

Website Updates

Due to New Years falling on a Tuesday, we will be moving the release of previously scheduled content and updates to Thursday, January 3rd.

- Big City Adventure's newest episode will be live by 4am PST on January 3rd
- Fairyland Badge live start date will begin January 3rd
- Game of the Month (Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD) will start on January 3rd
- Mix n Match Monthly Pack will start on January 3rd
- The Quinn's Aquarium Badge Marathon will start at 4am PST on January 3rd

Mini Mall Update

We'll be releasing new Minis for the holidays on Thursday, December 6th. After that, the next release will be in January.

Stinkerbell

panic button.gif

Quinn's Aquarium badge marathon?

Da hell????

Mayhem

Pogo is punishing us because we're always complaining about the game. tongue.gif

TheLastDodo

"Thanks for supporting the website, here's a badge marathon for an annoying game"  white flag.gif

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 04, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
Pogo is punishing us because we're always complaining about the game. tongue.gif
Someone's been complaining?!  Who's been complaining?!

catfancie

I swear they schedule that game just to make money from gems.  It's too hard to beat without power-ups, in my opinion. even with a auto.  Now I have a reason to hate January.

Mayhem

tvc

Mahjong Safari HD is out I will wait for the auto I am gonna complain about word search daily tho I need 4 more badges to complete it thats 4 months I think Pogo should open it up so that any completed puzzle would count towards a badge that would make a nice Christmas present for me anyways lol

Mayhem

Here's a sneak peek at new Poppit! Party costumes!

Upcoming Events

January Game of the Month - Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD
Quinn's Aquarium Badge Marathon - Slated to start January 8th
Ten-Game Badge Marathon - Slated to begin January 23rd
Winter Journey Challenge Quest - Slated for the end of January

Game Updates

Jewel Academy - New levels slated for January

Jet Set Solitaire – Released today: a special limited-time Holiday Destination Pack is available until January 18th.  In order to access the Winter Destination Pack, players will need to complete the levels which comprise the "First Trip" World Tour package.

Phlinx II - A renovation of Phlinx II will begin in the new year to improve playability. Due to this, we will not be launching year 3 content as planned. More information will be provided as the date gets closer.

Postcards from Britain, A Way with Words, Grub Crawl, StoryQuest, and Vanishing Trail are getting updates to the in-game menus. The "New Game" option can now be found by clicking the cog icon.

Stack'em HD + Pogo Sudoku – A screen has been added to help with sound issues.

Word Whomp HD - On December 4th, the following updates were made: animation speeds were increased, timer starts once player types on keyboard, an extra 15 seconds are added if the Gold World is found, and we removed the Word Whomp Whackdown music in the intro.

Mahjong Safari HD - On December 13, a fix was pushed to fix an issue with the game not loading when a player quit after collecting 10 mini-animals without clicking on the OK button. Additionally, a fix was pushed last night for an issue some players experienced in which they were unable to match side by side identical animal tiles.

New Games

First Class Solitaire HD - will go live on Thursday, December 20th

Claire Hart Classic, which was originally stated to be released December 10th is now slated for early 2019.

Trizzle HD, Word Search Daily HD, Pogo Daily Sudoku, Mahjong Garden and many more games are slated for the first half of 2019.

Known Issues

Ad Blocker - Some players are reporting they are unable to launch games after last night's maintenance. If you have an ad blocker enabled, you may experience problems loading games on Pogo.

Microsoft Edge browser and Poppit! Bingo – The Pogo team is aware of an issue in which some players are reporting issues when playing Poppit! Bingo. The team is currently investigating this issue and we will post an update when it becomes available. While the team is investigating, we recommend using the Chrome or Firefox browsers.

LittleFawn