This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TheLastDodo

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 18, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
Here's a sneak peek at new Poppit! Party costumes!

Upcoming Events
January Game of the Month - Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD
Quinn's Aquarium Badge Marathon - Slated to start January 8th
Ten-Game Badge Marathon - Slated to begin January 23rd
Winter Journey Challenge Quest - Slated for the end of January

Game Updates
Jewel Academy - New levels slated for January
Jet Set Solitaire – Released today: a special limited-time Holiday Destination Pack is available until January 18th.  In order to access the Winter Destination Pack, players will need to complete the levels which comprise the "First Trip" World Tour package.
Phlinx II - A renovation of Phlinx II will begin in the new year to improve playability. Due to this, we will not be launching year 3 content as planned. More information will be provided as the date gets closer.
Postcards from Britain, A Way with Words, Grub Crawl, StoryQuest, and Vanishing Trail are getting updates to the in-game menus. The "New Game" option can now be found by clicking the cog icon.
Stack'em HD + Pogo Sudoku – A screen has been added to help with sound issues.
Word Whomp HD - On December 4th, the following updates were made: animation speeds were increased, timer starts once player types on keyboard, an extra 15 seconds are added if the Gold World is found, and we removed the Word Whomp Whackdown music in the intro.
Mahjong Safari HD - On December 13, a fix was pushed to fix an issue with the game not loading when a player quit after collecting 10 mini-animals without clicking on the OK button. Additionally, a fix was pushed last night for an issue some players experienced in which they were unable to match side by side identical animal tiles.

New Games
First Class Solitaire HD - will go live on Thursday, December 20th
Claire Hart Classic, which was originally stated to be released December 10th is now slated for early 2019.
Trizzle HD, Word Search Daily HD, Pogo Daily Sudoku, Mahjong Garden and many more games are slated for the first half of 2019.

Known Issues
Ad Blocker - Some players are reporting they are unable to launch games after last night's maintenance. If you have an ad blocker enabled, you may experience problems loading games on Pogo.
Microsoft Edge browser and Poppit! Bingo – The Pogo team is aware of an issue in which some players are reporting issues when playing Poppit! Bingo. The team is currently investigating this issue and we will post an update when it becomes available. While the team is investigating, we recommend using the Chrome or Firefox browsers.
tyvm

Stinkerbell

Why is there another QA Marathon?????????

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 18, 2018, 03:56:30 PM
Why is there another QA Marathon?????????
Because Pogo saw an opportunity to tick me off and took it.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Quote from: InkySquid on December 18, 2018, 04:50:19 PM
Because Pogo saw an opportunity to tick me off and took it.

You're an easy target, my inky friend.

MsMissy

Thank you for the update. I wish I could play Tri-Peaks as it is my favorite solitaire game. It only lets me play 1 game & poof screen goes blank or im out of room. Now I can play other games in HD, so I don't no what the problem is. I will  try again soon.   sad.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 19, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
You're an easy target, my inky friend.
You're probably right... for a change.   6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: InkySquid on December 19, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
You're probably right... for a change.   6_6.gif

AND you're in denial.  I'm almost always right. The only time I've ever been wrong was when I was sure I was wrong but, as it turned out, was actually right.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 19, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
AND you're in denial.  I'm almost always right. The only time I've ever been wrong was when I was sure I was wrong but, as it turned out, was actually right.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Just a reminder that First Class Solitaire HD will be released sometime today.

Squid

Mayhem

Here's a sneak peek at the new the HTML 5 update to Trizzle that will be released in February.

Upcoming Events

Quinn's Aquarium Badge Marathon - Starts January 8th

10-Game Badge Marathon - Slated to begin January 23rd

Winter Journey Challenge Quest - Coming in late January. This four-week event is the sequel to the Autumn Odyssey Challenge Quest.

Game Updates

Jewel Academy - A new batch of levels will be added this month.

Quinn's Aquarium - Play all-new levels while you rebuild your Nursery and Lab exhibits, starting January 8th.

Phlinx II – We're planning a big overhaul of Phlinx II. As a result, we're not launching year 3 content as planned. More information will be provided later.

New Games

Coming in the first half of 2019 - The HTML 5 update to Trizzle, Word Search Daily HD, Pogo Daily Sudoku, Mahjong Garden and many more are on the way!

Website Updates

Mini Mall updates will be on :

- January 3th, 2019 – Valentine's Day
- February 7th, 2019 – World of Pogo
- March 7th, 2019 – St. Paddy's Day

After March 7th, 2019 there will be no new content added to the Pogo Mini Mall as we focus on bringing new content and updates to other parts of the site.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 01, 2019, 11:11:37 AM

Website Updates

Mini Mall updates will be on :

- January 3th, 2019 – Valentine's Day
- February 7th, 2019 – World of Pogo
- March 7th, 2019 – St. Paddy's Day

After March 7th, 2019 there will be no new content added to the Pogo Mini Mall as we focus on bringing new content and updates to other parts of the site.

They just keep taking away more and more goodies.

Mayhem

I'm sure they meant for a limited time. I can't see them stopping completely.

MsMissy

TY for the sneek peeks & the up coming events.

TheLastDodo

Mayhem