This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

There's only 5 challenges in the Quinn's Aquarium badge marathon that starts on January 8th.

I guess this sort of counts as good news?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Simply marvy!   <---- attitude adjustment

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 04, 2019, 03:54:04 AM
Simply marvy!   <---- in need of MORE attitude adjustment

Amen! Just sayin'...

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

The Owl Run Badge Marathon starts on January 21st.

On that day, Pogo_Spike will be gifting all club members a free personal badge album that contains 10 badge challenges.

Squid

Tx very much.  I'm sticking pins in my QA doll and hope it won't be part of the 10 challenges.

Mayhem

We should be fine considering we just had a challenge dedicated to it  tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Quote from: Squid on January 12, 2019, 04:46:31 PM
Tx very much.  I'm sticking pins in my QA doll and hope it won't be part of the 10 challenges.

I'll get my Pogo doll out and join you in that.  I'm still working on mine. 

Mayhem

The Flash version of Claire Hart: Soul Searcher will be upgraded to the NEW Claire Hart Classic version on January 31st.

- The game will have the same URL, so there's no need to upgrade your favorites list.

- All Episodes you have purchased will still be owned and retained by you and playable in the new version of Claire Hart Classic. However, if you have not finished an episode prior to the launch in early 2019, your progress will not be saved.

- Any episode that you have purchased before in Claire Hart: Soul Searcher will be carried over to Claire Hart Classic.

Claire Hart: Soul Searcher will go down for migration on January 29th and the new Claire Hart Classic will go live on January 31st

Squid

LittleFawn

Mayhem

Here's the final costume preview for Poppit! Party new collection. The new costumes are slated to arrive on January 29th.

Here's a sneak peek at Clair Hart Classic :

Upcoming Events

Ten-Game Badge Marathon - Scheduled to start January 23rd.

Winter Journey Challenge Quest - Coming in late January. This four-week event is the sequel to the Autumn Odyssey Challenge Quest.

Solitaire Gardens Single Game Marathon - Slated to being February 5th.

Game Updates

Poppit! Party - New costumes will be released January 29th.

Jewel Academy and Jet Set Solitaire – A new batch of levels were added to both games today.

Cookie Connect – New levels slated to arrive in February.

New Games

Claire Hart Classic - Coming January 31st.

Trizzle - Slated for late February.

Sweet Tooth Town - A new game is arriving here in Pogo! This should be released in February.

Coming in the first half of 2019 - The HTML 5 update to Trizzle, Word Search Daily HD, Pogo Daily Sudoku (a brand-new game), Mahjong Garden HD and many more.

Website Updates

Wednesday Challenge Badges - We're beginning the year with a new look for our Wednesday Challenge Badges. Inspired by some of our recent Badge Collections, we're going with a theme for the whole year. We hope you enjoy them as the creative team has been working hard on them.

Mini Mall

January 3th, 2019 -  Valentine's Day
February 7th, 2019 -  World of Pogo
March 7th, 2019 -  St. Paddy's Day

Please note, after March 7th, 2019 there will be no new items added to the Pogo Mini Mall as we focus on bringing new content and updates to other parts of the site.

Pogo Chat

We know a lot of you guys love chat and consider it a critical feature. And I guarantee that we are aware of the many requests for chat to be updated and to be returned to the side of the game screen. The team here is looking into it.

Squid

LittleFawn

Mayhem

You're welcome! I wonder what Sweet Tooth Town will be like?

I did a Google search and there doesn't appear to be anything like it. Perhaps this new game will be exclusive to Pogo?

Stinkerbell

It may be that EA is going to develop some of their own games so that they don't have to pay for licensing agreements, and then have it end up being games that don't work well or people are not happy with.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 16, 2019, 07:22:36 AM
It may be that EA is going to develop some of their own games so that they don't have to pay for licensing agreements

Yeah, it looks like they may be doing that. It'll be interesting to see how the new game turns out.