Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on April 06, 2019, 12:53:41 AM
Treasure Trail Badge Marathon will now start on April 10th (was April 8th)

Thanks Mayhem.   

MsMissy

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Game Updates

Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows - Claire Hart's last weekly episode will be released on April 10th. Claire will return in June with a massive eight-part case to solve. On top of that, there will also be a special spring episode that'll be free for Club Pogo Members. After June, new Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows cases and episodes will arrive every few months, following a quarterly release schedule.

New Games

Word Search Daily HD - scheduled to join the Pogo HD family on April 23rd.

Website Updates

Java Game Retirements - With Java and Flash technologies being phased out across the internet, we will be retiring some of the Java and Flash games on Pogo in June and July (see links below). Please note that while these games are going away, there is always the possibility some will be updated and brought back later.

Games retiring in June : https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,49430.0.html
Games retiring in July  : https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,49484.0.html

Mayhem

The Marvelous Moms Badge Marathon starts on May 9th

Squid

MsMissy

Oh my, another book from pogo & it sounds like a Mothers badge book.  How nice. tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

New Events

- The Challenge Quest Spring Adventure is slated to begin early May.
- A Badge Marathon for the HTML 5 update to Trizzle begins in mid-May.
- Keep your eyes peeled for a special Mother's Day Badge Event!

Game Updates

Sweet Tooth Town -  There's been an update to the game's economy. Head over here for more information.

Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows - Claire will return in June with a massive eight-part case to solve. On top of that, there will also be a special spring episode that'll be free for Club Pogo Members.

After June, new Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows cases and episodes will arrive every few months, following a quarterly release schedule.

New Games

New games are on the way, which include :

- Royal Wedding: One Year Later - a new hidden object game.
- Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD and Mahjong Garden HD are also on the way.

Game Retirements

With Java and Flash technologies being phased out across the internet, we will be retiring some of the Java and Flash games on Pogo in June and July. Please note that while these games are going away, there is always the possibility some will be updated and brought back later.

catfancie

MsMissy

OH thank you, I just love HO games.  hi11.gif

mycatownsme

LittleFawn

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
With the Java games going away...time to pick up on the sale items.  Got all of mine.  Might be a nice time to gift some of them to your friends.

I for one will not miss those Java Games especially KenoPop.  Wow, that one is so slow.  Heck my paint dried faster.

Enjoy the day
S1lent

Mayhem

The Marvelous Moms Badge Marathon has been moved back a day and will now start on May 8th.

Squid

Mayhem

Coming Wednesday: The Marvelous Moms Badge Marathon

In honor of Mother's Day, a brand-new Badge Marathon is on the way! On Wednesday, all Club Pogo Members will be gifted the new Marvelous Moms Personal Marathon Album. It's packed with ten new Challenges that'll have you racing through a medley of Pogo favorites.

As with all Badge Marathons, if you can complete all the Challenges before the deadline, you'll win a bonus completion Badge for your new album.

See you on the starting line this Wednesday!

MsMissy

Mayhem

Pogo would like to thank you all for your patience while Pogo was experiencing technical difficulties that started on Sunday and through this morning.

The winning Owl name for Word Search Daily is : Sir Feathersworth

Game Events

- 10-game Badge Marathon will begin tomorrow (May 8th)
- A Badge Marathon for the new HTML 5 version of Trizzle begins in mid-May.
- A special Mother's Day Badge Event will begin in just a few days.

Game Updates

Solitaire Gardens - New content springs up on May 15th.
Quinn's Aquarium - New content swims over on May 14th. This month will include Touch Pool Part 2.

New Games

Royal Wedding: One Year Later (New HOG) will be arriving on Pogo on May 21st.
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD and Mahjong Garden HD will also join the HD Pogo library soon.

Q. How can I get Chocolate Coins now that the economy has changed in Sweet Tooth Town?

A. As of right now, you can get more Chocolate Coins by playing more levels. Pogo is taking your feedback to the team and they are actively looking into the issue on a deeper level. Please know your voice is being heard. In the meantime, please remember Chocolate Coins are not needed to obtain Stars.

LittleFawn

What they need to do is allow us to get the coins even after getting the stars instead of zero. Maybe a small amount even after replaying the level. Thanks for the update.

Mayhem

I agree, and I think Pogo will end up doing something like that. Lots of people have been complaining about this.