Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 17, 2019, 01:50:32 PM
  I am one of those who is more understanding on the retiring of a lot of the things that are on Pogo.
Yeah... me, too!  Me, too!

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 17, 2019, 01:50:32 PM
Thank you for the update. What I see them doing is adding games every month and hoping they will somehow bring some of the older games converted. I am one of those who is more understanding on the retiring of a lot of the things that are on Pogo.

I am happy to see the Jungle Gin update, which also gives me hope that they will bring back other classic games.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Jungle Gin is one of my favorites! I'm so glad it's coming back!!  cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Greetings
Let me tell you how disappointed I am with the "Early Access Experience".  I cannot navigate the layout.  Yes, it might be me.  I sure wish Pogo would leave well enough alone.  I know they will have to convert from Flash as they did with Java.  This might put the "Frosting on the Cake for me".  I've been looking for ways of spending my spare time.

What say you,
S1lent aka Ken #2

Squid

I agree with you, S1lent.  I don't like the new site.  I find it difficult and inconvenient to navigate.  I know there is a learning curve but I find it to not be intuitive at all.  I keep getting back to the classic site ASAP

LittleFawn

The only hard thing to navigate for me is the challenge central. Other then that I can get around with no problem. They do need to find an easier way for that page.

MsMissy

I don't care much for the  Early Access also. theydont seem to have much of the older games . I also prefer the classic site.

Stinkerbell

Yeah... I'm with Ken2 and Missy... I'm having a rough time adjusting to the "new improved" site, but it's probably my old age getting in the way.

I will say this, though... I feel like new site loads faster.  I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Eventually. Someday. Maybe.   giggle2.gif

Mayhem

To get used to the new site, I'm trying to keep the classic version going on Edge and the new Pogo experience on Chrome.

Then I can have both without having to flick the switch.

MsMissy

Stinkerbell, im also got that old age   problem too.  Some of the new things they have today, bothers me as I hate changes in sometime I like not to change.    Xmas Tree 

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 23, 2019, 12:44:21 AM
To get used to the new site, I'm trying to keep the classic version going on Edge and the new Pogo experience on Chrome.

Then I can have both without having to flick the switch.
This is why we keep you around, Mayhem... you've got the smarts!

Mayhem

New Events
- January's Game of the Month is Clare Hart: Secret in the Shadows!
- The newest edition of Magic Marathon will begin tomorrow, January 1st and runs through January 28st. Remember, the first 30 Challenges unlock for free!

Game Updates
- Jet Set Solitaire : Coming Soon, visit beautiful Ireland and discover new levels and fun with extended stays in Toronto and Washington!

New Early Access Exclusive Games
- Player requested Jungle Gin HD and Snowbird Solitaire is on the way to Early Access!

Website Updates
- Updates to Weekly and Daily Challenges starting Jan 1st, 2020
- Triple Bonus Tokens and Sunday Token Social will be retiring in February.
- Flash games will be retiring from Pogo in March.
- The Pogo Games App is shutting down on March 10th
- Premium Badge Albums will be retiring from Pogo in March.
- Tournaments will be retiring from Pogo in March.

Q. What does Pogo have on deck for 2020?

A. SO MUCH! We have new and updated games (Jungle Gin HD, Canasta HD, Snowbird Solitaire, Solitaire Blitz, Spades, and Dice City Roller to name a few). We also have a number of unannounced new and remastered games in the works.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on December 23, 2019, 09:34:57 AM
This is why we keep you around, Mayhem... you've got the smarts!

Does he EVER!!!  cheesy.gif

Mayhem

It looks like Pogo is working hard to bring back a lot of the games - which is nice to see!

Squid

Mayhem

Here are the video teasers for Snowbird Solitaire and Solitaire Blitz.

https://youtu.be/S_CpJ0yXN_c
https://youtu.be/aKosF5SqksM

New Events

- The Magic Marathon runs through January 28th.
- Another new event kicks off on January 26th.
- February's GOTM is Poppit! Party!

Game Updates

- Jet Set Solitaire : Released last week: Visit beautiful Ireland and discover new levels and fun with extended stays in Toronto and Washington.
- Crazy Cakes 2 : Improvements to loading and animation speed.

New Early Access Exclusive Games

- Snowbird Solitaire will be released later today!
- Solitaire Blitz will be added to the Pogo catalog on Thursday.
- Player requested Jungle Gin HD is on the way to Early Access next week.
- Scheduled for release in early 2020: fan-favorite Canasta, Spades, and Dice City Roller!

Squid

That is good news, thanks, Mayhem.

MsMissy

So we have some older games coming back. That's nice to0 see them again. Wish they would put some more though.
That's why  we need to have mayhem around , to let us no when these games come out.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Mayhem

New mystery event starts tomorrow!

Any guesses what it is?