Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Upcoming Games
Pogo will be announcing more new and remastered games soon!

Game Events
- January's Game of the Month is Quinn's Aquarium
- The new Dracorn the Champion Constellation will begin January 6th at 12 AM PST
- A new Treasure Chase will begin on January 6th and run through February 2nd
- Get ready for a New Years celebration coming in mid-January.

Game Updates
- Anagrams : New content on January 12th
- StoryQuest : New episode on January 12th
- Quinn's Aquarium : New content on January 12th
- Solitaire Blitz : New Event, Atlantis Rises II, begins on January 12th
- Jet Set Solitaire : New content update will be available January 12th (Get ready to visit Europe!)
- Grub Crawl : New episodes will be available at the end of January
- Mahjong Sanctuary : A new animal will be available at the end of January
- Pogo Daily Sudoku : New Badges arrive on January 12th

Website Updates
Due to the upcoming discontinuation of Flash support across the Internet, Flash Chat will be retiring from Pogo on December 31st, 2020. Please switch to the new Pogo to continue chatting in your favorite games.

Q. What is involved in the weekly maintenance process. I see a warning that maintenance is happening around 2AM PST every other Tuesday. What is that?

A. Every other Tuesday, in the wee hours of the morning, (2AM PST to be exact), Pogo has weekly maintenance.

So what does go on during Pogo maintenance? During this maintenance, the Pogo team rolls out fixes at one time on a schedule so there are less disruptions. These fixes include everything from bug fixes to new content releases and updates to the Pogo games you all know and love. Remember that Quinn's update from December 8th? That was done at the time of maintenance. The team also makes gameplay updates during this time. These are fixes you may not see within a game but you may notice when you experience faster and smoother game loading and play time.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Squid

Mayhem

You're welcome! It's going to get busy again soon ...

Mayhem

Upcoming Games
Pogo will be announcing more new and remastered games soon

Game Events
- January's Game of the Month is for Quinn's Aquarium
- The new Dracorn the Champion Constellation ends on March 6th
- The new Treasure Chase runs through February 2nd
- Win a Badge just by chatting in Pogo Slots
- A 5 game Badge Marathon will begin on January 23rd
- A new Badge Collection arrives late this month

Game Updates
- Anagrams : New content out today
- StoryQuest : A new episode is out today
- Quinn's Aquarium : New content is now available
- Solitaire Blitz : The Atlantis Rises II event started today
- Jet Set Solitaire : New levels are available to play
- Pogo Daily Sudoku : New Badges are available today
- Grub Crawl : 12 brand-new episodes will be available January 26th
- Mahjong Sanctuary : Get ready to welcome the adorable walrus to your arctic biome on January 26th
- Snowbird Solitaire : A one-week long in-game event will begin February 2nd through February 8th
- Sweet Tooth Town : A one-week long in-game event will begin February 16th through February 22nd
- Bejeweled Stars : A new in-game event arrives on February 9th and runs through February 15th
- Claire Hart - Secret in the Shadows : Lookout for a Valentine's treat in February
- Cross Country Adventure : 12 brand-new episodes will be available February 23rd
- A Way With Words : New content will be available February 23rd
- Cookie Connect : New content is coming February 23rd
- Mahjong Sanctuary : A new in-game event is coming on February 23rd through March 1st

Website Updates
Pogo will soon be updating the new Pogo site to remove the messaging at the top explaining how to switch back to Pogo Classic. Pogo Classic will still remain accessible via the "Back to Pogo Classic" link, which you can find by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner of the Pogo site. The message will be removed for Pogo players starting on January 26th.

Squid

LittleFawn

Stinkerbell

I wonder how long they are going to keep the classic site up for more than just messages.

I prefer going to the classic site to look for badges. I struggle with the new site when it comes to that.

LittleFawn

I think it is 2/9/2021 that you will need to use the new site for all games and access badges.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 12, 2021, 07:08:00 PM
I prefer going to the classic site to look for badges. I struggle with the new site when it comes to that.

Is there anything in particular you're having issues with? Is it with specific badges?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 13, 2021, 12:41:29 AM
Is there anything in particular you're having issues with? Is it with specific badges?

Just in general. The new site is so big. The old site is easier to scroll through the listing.

Squid

I'm constantly flip flopping between old and new sites.

LittleFawn

The new site is not that hard to understand. I can understand for those that are not used to something like this. The reason it is so big is that many use tablets so in turn they needed to make a format that can be used for tablets. On the computer it is bigger but I find it easy to see. You may have to click more but I have gotten used to it.

Mayhem

Squid

I'll check out those links, Mayhem, thanks.  Another thing about the new site is that you can't readily see all the challenges you may have activated.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on January 13, 2021, 01:06:35 PM
The new site is not that hard to understand. I can understand for those that are not used to something like this.

There are some things about the new site that I prefer. In general, for gameplay, I prefer the bigger screens. On the old site it's easy to just scroll down and see what badges you're looking for, what badges you want to purchase, it's not as convenient on the new site as far as I'm concerned. On the new site you have to buy each badge individually. On the old site you just click the button and everything was added to your cart and you checked out one time. That's one of the things I do not like about it, but in general I'm liking it a lot better than I thought I would.

LittleFawn

Quote from: Squid on January 14, 2021, 04:05:44 AM
I'll check out those links, Mayhem, thanks.  Another thing about the new site is that you can't readily see all the challenges you may have activated.

If you go under challenge central then look under active challenges it lists every challenge you have that is active.

Squid

LittleFawn

If you scroll down the page you will see active challenges if you have any.