This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx II Updates Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have watched the auto play about 20 games in Celestial level with a win total of none.  I won the first round once but lost the chest round without collecting any.  The chest always moving up to the top of the screen just as you get within range of collecting is very frustrating and makes it really difficult to collect very many.  Has any one won a chest using the auto?  I think it moves after every 10 shots.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on September 05, 2017, 08:11:08 AM
PB got back to me and they're going to have a fix for Phlinx ASAP.

Done, update it... Fixed stopping issue after completing a round

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

The PB auto is not clicking PLAY on the Celestial level.

mtndewlover342

Quote from: raine56 on September 05, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
I have watched the auto play about 20 games in Celestial level with a win total of none.  I won the first round once but lost the chest round without collecting any.  The chest always moving up to the top of the screen just as you get within range of collecting is very frustrating and makes it really difficult to collect very many.  Has any one won a chest using the auto?  I think it moves after every 10 shots.

No - the auto has not won a chest for me.  I stopped the auto and got one chest for myself.  Since that time I can't even get past day level in Celestial.  This sucks big time, plus the auto won't hit "play" so I can't just leave it running *hoping* for a chest.  Pogo really screwed up this game.  So frustrating.
help.gif  panic button.gif  crying10.gif
~Mtndewlover~

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 06, 2017, 03:21:24 AM
The PB auto is not clicking PLAY on the Celestial level.

Done, Update it ... Fixed celestial level play button detection

raine56

Squid

You're right, Raine, I've played MANY games in Celestial with the auto and only won 3.  They have made the Common, Noble, Royal portions easier to get through and made Celestial torturous. 

C~M

Updated again! ~ Added support for celestial bonus levels with 4 stone launchers

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on September 11, 2017, 12:49:48 PM
Updated again! ~ Added support for celestial bonus levels with 4 stone launchers

They probably hurried the update because they got tired of my screen shots! LOL!