This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx II Updates Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has made some updates to Phlinx II which will go live tomorrow, September 1st.

QuoteComing Soon – Phlinx II Updates!

Hi, Pogo Players!

I have some really awesome news for you all! Coming September 1st, and based upon player feedback for Phlinx II, the Pogo team came together and decided to make the following changes to the game:

- No more being forced to go back! You read that correctly; you will not be sent back if you lose a game. However, please note that you will still be playing for the same amount of glyphs to advance to the next shrine.
- No more score requirement and no "lives".
- New, updated art to make the progress along your path more clear to you as you go along.
- When you purchase the Chamber of the Past, you will immediately go to Celestial. You'll no longer have to pick up where you last left off and have to earn your way to Celestial; now, you'll go straight to Celestial upon purchase of any Chamber of the Past.

These changes to Phlinx II will go live September 1st; we hope you enjoy them. We love and appreciate having you here as a part of Pogo!

Cheers,
Pogo_ Llama
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Thank you for posting this. Makes things so much easier.

Mayhem

Squid

Wow!  I think Pogo lost a great deal of interest in this game due to the complications and length of time needed.  I'll be eager to see how it works out tomorrow.  Thanks, Mayhem!  Maybe we should post this in the Phlinx thread?

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 31, 2017, 01:56:11 PM
Wow!  I think Pogo lost a great deal of interest in this game due to the complications and length of time needed.  I'll be eager to see how it works out tomorrow.  Thanks, Mayhem!  Maybe we should post this in the Phlinx thread?

Yes, that's a good idea. Did you want to add it to your post on the top of the thread?

snowflower

mycatownsme

Very happy to see this news. i gave up so will need to give it a try again.

Stinkerbell

Don't know whether to cheer or cry. What a nightmare the game was in the beginning!!!

Got a crying cheerleader gif, Mayhem?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 31, 2017, 02:26:27 PM
Yes, that's a good idea. Did you want to add it to your post on the top of the thread?
Will do!

Squid

I'm not caring for one of the changes.  In the Royal level, the chest never stops moving to another location.  After it moved about 15 times as I approached it, I finally lost the game.  I think an adjustment is needed.  It will probably never allow you to drop the chest.

Mayhem

mycatownsme

I will stay busy with the other games that I enjoy playing and continue to ignore this one again.
I have been reading that the ones who gave this new version was to buy power ups only to have those not work right. I wish all good luck who have enjoyed this game and hope Pogo can complete a good idea on how this game will play and be fun too.

raine56

The phlinx buddy has yet to win me a game with the new settings.  Anyone having success with theirs?  I think the games are way harder than they used to be.  I have gotten out of common by playing by hand and have three in royal by the skin of my teeth. 

C~M

Yea, the game is much harder now. I guess that's Pogo's way of telling us not to complain anymore.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on September 02, 2017, 04:04:10 PM
The phlinx buddy has yet to win me a game with the new settings.  Anyone having success with theirs?  I think the games are way harder than they used to be.  I have gotten out of common by playing by hand and have three in royal by the skin of my teeth.

PB doesn't click the continue button.

Squid

I thought the games were much easier... with the only exception being the royal level, which seems the same difficulty.  The chest movements have become more reasonable.  Wish the PB auto would click CONTINUE!

Mayhem

I emailed PlayBuddy and let them know. I'm assuming we won't see a fix until after the long weekend through.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 03, 2017, 12:50:22 AM
I emailed PlayBuddy and let them know. I'm assuming we won't see a fix until after the long weekend through.
z

Thank you!

Mayhem

PB got back to me and they're going to have a fix for Phlinx ASAP.

Squid