Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Levels, Ranks & Badges for Cookie Connect

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

mycatownsme

Is this a good thing to play level 11 over and over in Chrome? Or is this just a
good  news start?

I'm curious and don't know what this does. So I thought I would ask.

I can't get this to go to any higher level then I was at the start today when first trying the auto. I will keep watch and sure do appreciate that this has been started so to help know what is happening with others and what to do.

Thank you for the replies CM and Squid.

C~M

All I know is that if you do not click next you do not, or at least I don't, get rank credit for the game. So, playing the same level over and over by clicking replay does not work like it did before the update. I have a program called AC Picture Clicker where I take a screenshot, with it, of what I want it to click, which is level 11 and give it a 2 second pause and then get the level started and start the auto. That has seemed to work. Just let the auto click next instead of the replay button. The Picture Clicker does cost money as most clicker programs do of this type.

Mayhem

PlayBuddy is looking in to the replay issue. Until the next update is ready, for optimum performance they suggest to use a non-maximized Internet Explorer browser.

This also had this to say about Cookie Connect :

Compared to the original game, Pogo reduced the number of moves on many - maybe most - levels. This means some levels are just plain hard, if not downright impossible without a powerup, especially for a human. When encountering such a level with the Buddy, I recommend setting and forgetting it, or purchasing an appropriate powerup.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 21, 2017, 12:39:27 AM
When encountering such a level with the Buddy, I recommend setting and forgetting it, or purchasing an appropriate powerup.

I never buy powerups and don't even know what they are for this game. 

mycatownsme

Thanks so much CM and Mayhem for this great information. Very appreciated.
I tried playing Cookie for almost 2 hours. It had an update that seemed to make it play better. But no advance or not one level completed. And reading your post CM. I understand why no rank credit either.
I am encouraged to see PB is working on this and trying hard. Sounds like Pogo had to go and make it more of a headache for the players and is it to make the power up purchases? Not such a good plan because players like myself did try the power up and it was for 5 moves and only got one move and that was all. So lost trust in the power up. Plus I do not really appreciate the games taking that turn anyways.
I can not hold PB responsible for the actions of Pogo. I just will not play until players do not try to play it at all and it sits with nothing for Pogo. I can't think of a better way to get the message across to them other then this way. And keep my happiness to move on to other games that are fun to play and not so hard and no fun.
I will keep checking here in case anyone posts updates with news to help.
Till then, I guess that's the way the Cookie Crumbles.  sad.gif

Squid

I know someone who got to level 180 with PlayBuddy, so it's possible!  i don't know about stars....

I think I'm at level 177 or 178, so I'm hopeful!

mycatownsme

This is great news to hear. And very motivating also.
Congrats to you on your level. That is really good.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Thanks, Cat and Snow!  I finally made it to level 180.  The last five levels did not get 3 stars but I'll tweak that next week during the weekly challenge.  GOOD LUCK!

mycatownsme

Way to go. cheerleading.gif  This is great news. And yes, play around with those last levels later. PB is doing some work and maybe will be even better by then also. You're doing excellent.  dancing16.gif

I finally figured out how to get going after reading your message. I changed my options with different settings and this helped out too.  I am stuck on level 158 with only able to get one star but will go ahead and take advantage of moving along. Most are 2 star but will take that and be happy. But got some 3 star also. Also got some cute badges. I liked those darn badges from the start. Keeps that goal in my mind to hang in there also.

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on September 21, 2017, 11:52:01 PM
I am stuck on level 158 with only able to get one star but will go ahead and take advantage of moving along. Most are 2 star but will take that and be happy. But got some 3 star also. Also got some cute badges. I liked those darn badges from the start. Keeps that goal in my mind to hang in there also.

If I recall properly, 158 is a really tough level.  I have friends who only have one or two stars despite trying over and over.  I somehow got lucky with the game arrangement, I think, because I got three stars, thank goodness.  It IS possible! xoxo

mycatownsme

I finally got it but with the one star end. I was at it for so long that I decided to take it and move on. I did get to level 170 today. I would not be there if it were not for PB this time.
And I agree that part of being successful with getting more stars is the way the board starts out.
Kind of the same for Sol Gardens. Repeat, repeat and repeat again on some levels and other times they work out so very nice with one try.

Congrats on getting the 3 stars when you got there. Always good to hear there is a chance.
I hope to get to 180 level before the challenge next week. And then go back to the one or two star levels to see if I can get those 30 levels at 3 stars to bring that up a bit and get the challenge completed for that week. Plus I will need a break from the game until then.

Squid

I think you're doing great, Cat.  By next week, you'll be done with all levels - after that weekly challenge.

mycatownsme

After posting I tried to sleep but was too hot. So I went back to Pogo to see if I could figure out more of thos levels. I got to a level in the 170's that has a block in the middle of a rectangle shape that has a cookie on the flat type of cookie that I am really stuck at. I could not get it to go so finally decided to sign out of Cookie and work the the 1000 token dailys and just do something to keep my mind busy.
The board seems to change from hour to hour making it good, then not so good and then the darn thing will go so nice and smooth. Just the way it goes.

I hope the Pogo people take mercy on us all and not make this challenge a really bad one to do.

Keeping my paws crossed.

snowflower

Quote from: mycatownsme on September 23, 2017, 05:00:37 AM
After posting I tried to sleep but was too hot. So I went back to Pogo to see if I could figure out more of thos levels. I got to a level in the 170's that has a block in the middle of a rectangle shape that has a cookie on the flat type of cookie that I am really stuck at. I could not get it to go so finally decided to sign out of Cookie and work the the 1000 token dailys and just do something to keep my mind busy.
The board seems to change from hour to hour making it good, then not so good and then the darn thing will go so nice and smooth. Just the way it goes.   I hope the Pogo people take mercy on us all and not make this challenge a really bad one to do.

Keeping my paws crossed.
Another Pogo Headache coming on ... (what can we take for that)?  embarrassed.gif

mycatownsme

Well, we do like we always do. Be here for each other and know we are not alone in dealing
with it. I do appreciate you all for putting up with my down in the mouth posts. I get to feeling better after I vent. I will try to do better. I think this dog gone heat is not helping either.

I appreciate your support also snowflower. I got a chuckle out of that face. Nice way to start a Sunday. I just know when the time comes, someone will figure something out and PM if we have to the way to get through this challenge. I sometimes think that eyes are watching and taking notes. Especially got that feeling when Sol Gardens came out and we were finding the levels for multiplier levels or the shovel levels etc. and letting others know. And then it seemed those levels changed to having to use power ups to complete. I don't think I'm a paranoid person but then again....I wouldn't be surprised. wow.gif   And I find it easier to think positive as each day comes closer and think it will all work out this week. I hope anyways.

Sending happy Sunday wishes to you and all.  embarrassed.gif That is one cute face.

snowflower

Quote from: mycatownsme on September 24, 2017, 05:33:06 AM
Well, we do like we always do. Be here for each other and know we are not alone in dealing
with it. I do appreciate you all for putting up with my down in the mouth posts. I get to feeling better after I vent. I will try to do better. I think this dog gone heat is not helping either.

I appreciate your support also snowflower. I got a chuckle out of that face. Nice way to start a Sunday. I just know when the time comes, someone will figure something out and PM if we have to the way to get through this challenge. I sometimes think that eyes are watching and taking notes. Especially got that feeling when Sol Gardens came out and we were finding the levels for multiplier levels or the shovel levels etc. and letting others know. And then it seemed those levels changed to having to use power ups to complete. I don't think I'm a paranoid person but then again....I wouldn't be surprised. wow.gif   And I find it easier to think positive as each day comes closer and think it will all work out this week. I hope anyways.
Sending happy Sunday wishes to you and all.  embarrassed.gif That is one cute face.

As usual, you're so right mycat ...still stumbling through somehow then an answer will come up and I'll stop my stupid pills again for another little while, lol,  halloween23.gif   ~ Happy Pogoing  zipper.gif

essybee

Thanks for all the info, I still can't get past level 32 ( I guess I am not adventurous)  I do have a question and that is will I need to purchase a PU or two for that level. I can't seem to find any hints for that level .  girls18.gif

topsecret.gif

Squid

I have never purchased power ups for the game and hope not to.  If you're using an auto, let it keep playing, it will eventually happen.  I've had difficulty on several levels, although which ones exactly, I don't know. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview