This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Levels, Ranks & Badges for Cookie Connect

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

I play by hand on this one. Have not bothered with auto on this one seeing so many issues you all are having. Level one for me is easy for getting three starts if you want to play by hand.

essybee

Quote from: essybee on September 25, 2017, 07:57:31 AM
Thank you I shall try to have a bit more patience
Thanks for the encouragement , after Lord knows how many games I left level 32

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Congrats, S1lent!  I've finished the levels but I think I'm roughly twenty ranks behind you!  WTG

snowflower

mycat, thanks so much for all your patient advice. I don't know if it's my computer, Play Buddy autos or me but there are a few of these Pogo games or P/Buddy auto's that give me troubles. I might not be here to get this one done because I won't be back home till Saturday night and leave again Monday morning. But if I can spare some time I'll have a look at it before I leave, you never know ... I just might get somewhere. Thanks for all this great advice ... you just can't beat this site and all it's GREAT peeps!! Happy Pogoing everyone!!!

C~M

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on September 28, 2017, 09:42:32 AM
I might not be here to get this one done because ...

I tried getting some for you, Snowy, and I did get a few but your gate is still locked and the auto freezes on that screen, offering you a chance to unlock for gems.  The only way to unlock the gate without gems is to play the game and get a minimum number of stars.  Because of this, your game needs babysitting and I had to stop.  I'll try to do what I can for you but I can't make promises.  If you get a better offer, please take it. 

I hope your time away is for fun!

S1lent

Greetings,
Tried several different levels...likes 120, 126, 9 and 1.  Even without refresh seemed to play 4 hours without refreshing.  Liked 120 because it had just 15 moves and Pogo would award token even if it didn't complete level...so I could see my total go up rather fast. 

Good luck all
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 29, 2017, 10:14:45 AM
Greetings,
Tried several different levels...likes 120, 126, 9 and 1.  Even without refresh seemed to play 4 hours without refreshing.  Liked 120 because it had just 15 moves and Pogo would award token even if it didn't complete level...so I could see my total go up rather fast. 

Good luck all
S1lent
When you played level 120 over and over, did the PB auto click on TRY AGAIN for you when you failed to complete the objective?  Mine doesn't.

S1lent

Greeting Squid and all you other PogoCheats,

Just ran the auto for a few minutes.  Everything looked good.
Here are my settings.
BTW I use Chrome and full screen.  Others have had luck with IE...Not me.

S1lent

Squid

Excellent, thanks very much, S1lent.  I've tried multiple browsers and I have your settings.  The TRY AGAIN button doesn't like me.

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 29, 2017, 05:26:43 PM
Excellent, thanks very much, S1lent.  I've tried multiple browsers and I have your settings.  The TRY AGAIN button doesn't like me.

They last suggested to use a non-maximized Internet Explorer browser window. Have you try that yet?

Squid

Non-max'd?  I don't think I did.  I'll try it.  I missed that recommendation...

Mayhem

Give that a shot and if it doesn't work for you, I'll let PB know.

Squid

I'll definitely try, Mayhem.  Right now I'm just going for rank and the auto does not have a problem with that for several hours, at which time it freezes or scrolls down on the page making playing impossible.  I just close the window and bring up a new one and I'm good for several more hours.  The problem comes when I am playing the same level over and over in an attempt to get more stars on that level.  I've abandoned that for now but when I go back, I'll try this with IE.  THANKS

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 29, 2017, 03:45:28 AM
I tried getting some for you, Snowy, and I did get a few but your gate is still locked and the auto freezes on that screen, offering you a chance to unlock for gems.  The only way to unlock the gate without gems is to play the game and get a minimum number of stars.  Because of this, your game needs babysitting and I had to stop.  I'll try to do what I can for you but I can't make promises.  If you get a better offer, please take it. 

I hope your time away is for fun!
Thanks for trying Squiddy, it's just one of THOSE games .. without gems and Play Buddy's antics I'm likely lost in the shuffle. I wish this time away was for fun, NOT. I arrived home Fri. night and have tried to work on this today but am getting nowhere. Again, thanks for trying I really appreciate it. Soon time to get on the road again so I'll be leaving in a few. Don't worry about this challenge, I knew it would be like this. But you're a real sweetheart for giving it a go!! Thanks so much again...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview