This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor - Season 35 - Heroes, Healers, Hustlers

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I really enjoyed the 2 hour show. Lauren was a beast at the comps!
I had hopes CJ would be able to last longer but he seemed to be a very silent player.
Chrissy did excellent on the spell the word challenge. And she was having a tough time to get to the end too.
Seems like a lot of people will be happy to have finally gotten their wish for Joe.
What a night. Great show.

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on November 30, 2017, 04:47:50 AM
I really enjoyed the 2 hour show. Lauren was a beast at the comps!
I had hopes CJ would be able to last longer but he seemed to be a very silent player.
Chrissy did excellent on the spell the word challenge. And she was having a tough time to get to the end too.
Seems like a lot of people will be happy to have finally gotten their wish for Joe.
What a night. Great show.
I haven't seen it entirely.  I fell asleep.  I started watching it late and went Zzzzzzzz.   I'll watch it today. 

CJ?  Do you mean JP?

gran2x2

I hope Lauren can hang in...I like her...she was labeled the old fat lady early on and has shown she can kick some azz....I like an under dog winner...Chrissy bugs me bad for some reason and ryan and mike are irritating too..Ben is ok but he is to manipulative...the girls are gonna get tired of him soon I think...

mycatownsme

I like it when they get a letter from home and read it on air. It gives a nice insight into their heartfelt feelings and more real emotion into why they are there.
I have always liked Lauren and hoped she would get out there and shine. She sparkles now and hope this continues.
I feel the same with Ben. But not as fond of him at first as Lauren. But as time has gone on he also has shown a more softer side and really like how he has played the game to throw off the others. It worked for him and also raised him a few levels in wanting to see him get to the top.
Chrissy has played with such a double standard that has had me not caring for her at all. She has the know how on how Survivor plays out and does pretty well. But there is just something about the game play that rubs me the wrong way. She did so well this last challenge and if she could just tweek her way a bit....then maybe I could put her up there in one who I would like to see at the end. So far she is not there in my opinion.
I had hope for JP the fireman who looked great on my tv screen. But he just seemed too quiet and like a fish out of water. If he would have lasted longer then maybe he could have come out of his shell and been awesome. But he was slow to glow like the others and waited too long and out he went. I hardly saw any thing about him from show to show other then looking at a very strong built young man who should have gotten a lot closer to the end then some of the ones who are still there.
I am not happy to see Doc Mike or Ryan or Chrissy still there. And would not be unhappy to see them booted. Of these three, I do give Chrissy top score for her knowledge of the game. Doc Mike has an ego that so many doctors in my area share. And that ego makes him very much not liked. He does things like playing his idol for no good reason but because he is a doctor and has to be center of the game spot light on him for stupid reasons other then he thinks he is better. I will jump for joy when he goes.
I also feel  Ryan and Chrissy are not worthy with the way they play. One day they are not talking to someone and the minute that someone shows they are getting ahead, they turn around and want to be best friends. This is not the way Survivor is played and of all people, I am surprised to see Chrissy try to do this with Lauren. I was pleased to see Lauren was too smart and saw right through Chrissy.

The 2 hour show was exciting and not boring at all. Survivor is once again a great show and glad to see they are keeping it top notch.
I hope to be feeling this way at the end. Depends on who ends up winning.
But, that's survivor and the fun.

Squid

All good points, Cat and Gran.  I would love to meet the behind the scenes people and see a show on the challenge set ups and outtakes.  Would be interesting and funny.

gran2x2

What keeps me holding out hope for Ben is his military history and the PTSD he suffers from...as the wife of a retired career soldier..I have to support him...just wish he would tone down his bossy attitude...

Squid

I am grateful to all who serve and I want our service people taken care of upon return, whatever the issue may be.  I wish Ben would stop talking about how flawed he now is as a result of that service.  Part of me wants to say to him to deal with it by whatever means necessary, become as whole as possible and to do it gracefully.  Sometimes, it seems that people will use it for extended periods of time as a crutch at times of adversity in civilian life.  I want him helped.  I want him happy.  I want him to know his country is grateful.  I, also, want grace.

gran2x2

mycatownsme

Just a few more hours and we will have another episode.
Nice break from all we have going on for the holiday. Xmas Tree
And this show is nice to put the feet up and relax and enjoy.  deer1.gif xmas6.gif xmas6.gif

mycatownsme

Found this at CBS site and had to pass along.

CBS Reveals Winter Premiere Dates For New Shows And Returning Favorites

Posted on Dec 1, 2017 10:00am

About Big Brother
Big Brother follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Julie Chen will return to host the show's very first celebrity edition.

Watch the season premiere of Big Brother Celebrity Edition on Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Wednesday, Feb. 7
8/7c BIG BROTHER (Celebrity Edition Premiere)

Thursday, Feb. 8
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Friday, Feb. 9
8/7c BIG BROTHER (2-Hour Episode)

Sunday, Feb. 11
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Monday, Feb. 12
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Wednesday, Feb. 14
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Friday, Feb. 16

Sunday, Feb. 18
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Monday, Feb. 19
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Wednesday, Feb. 21
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Friday, Feb. 23

Saturday, Feb. 24
8/7c BIG BROTHER

Sunday, Feb. 25
8/7c BIG BROTHER (Celebrity Edition Finale)

About Survivor
Survivor is a multi-Emmy Award-winning reality-competition series that features castaways separated into groups and forced to compete against each other with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast one another.

Ultimately, one will be crowned the Sole Survivor and win the $1 million prize. Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst is the host.

Watch the Season 36 premiere of Survivor on Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Wednesday, Feb. 28
8/7c SURVIVOR (2-Hour Season Premiere)

Wednesday, March 7
8/7c SURVIVOR (Time Period Premiere)

So far this is all that is listed for Survivor.

cheesy.gif dancing16.gif whistle.gif

Squid

WOw, Survivor coming back that quickly after this season ends?  Cool!  I'm looking forward to celebrity big brother... should be interesting.  Any word on who the celebs are?

mycatownsme

I did not see any info about who will be on. But as soon as I do, I will post.

Or if anyone know, please post so we can know too.

mycatownsme

sad.gif I am really sorry to see Lauren leave. She took it pretty well too. Not me.  girls18.gif

Why the others did the vote to all one person was a real dumb move too.
In the past they have voted so many for one and so many for another.

But not this time leaving Ben in full control!  embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif

Most confused set of tribal counsel voters in all time of watching Survivor for me.

It was great to see the family members of all of them.

Well, we move on to seeing what the next episode will bring. I will miss Lauren.

Squid

I agree 100% with what you said, Cat.  I also think Ben is a big jerk after last night's show.  He treated Chrissy terribly - and after she was really very loyal to him.  Now he knows everyone is gunning for him.  He looked so smug after the vote last night.  I think he is stupid to think that smugness will last very long.   Now I want him gone.

mycatownsme

I wonder if Chrissy will take Ben to the end with her to insure she will win. If she can make it that far???

I can't imagine any of the others wanting Ben to win now especially after they all voted him to be gone.

It ended up being a pretty darn smart move on his part. He may have done the outwit, and outplay last night but now he has to OutLast. Not so sure how he will pull that off now.

Just wish he would have targeted someone like Doc Mike or Ryan and left Lauren alone.

Oh well, will see what happens next week.

Squid

I like Lauren - wish she stayed longer.  She was a threat, however, with her extra vote, etc., so it was smart to go for her, even though I didn't like it.  Now I hope Ben goes soon.

gran2x2

I think Ben went after the wrong person...he missed his chance to split a duo of devon/ashley and he missed an easy hit on crissy....He now has e1 after him so he cut his own throat...Crissy will be the new leader and get him out next...Bye Lauren...I will miss you...

mycatownsme

Oh yep, I think you may be on to something here. devon/ashley  are very strong players.

mycatownsme

Only a couple more hours and we will see the new show.
TV Guide says "Castaways vie for individual immunity.
Well...that tells us nothing. This happens every week.  giggle2.gif

I would like it to say "Ben gets his torch and Probst snuffs his fire and out he goes.   elf2.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview