This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Challenges

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I've noticed that if I activate a daily challenge and don't play it, the next day when I play it I get the credit for completing a daily challenge.  This has happened twice.  Have I been living under a rock?  Does anyone else know this?  I just did yesterday's match and merge.  Wish I could remember what the other one was LOL

Squid

I didn't know this.  Nice to know if you don't have time one day.... just activate it.

mycatownsme

I have never noticed this either. Thanks for pointing this out.  pumpkin12.gif

gigi

gigi

couldn't find forum for daily challenges, so here I am

The instructions say to complete 3 games, I got my credit after playing only 2  cheesy.gif

Mayhem

I've merged your post with the original thread + it's now pinned so you should see the thread at the top of our Club Pogo section  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on April 23, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
I've merged your post with the original thread + it's now pinned so you should see the thread at the top of our Club Pogo section  tumbsup.gif

hahahaha thanks, I don't know why I couldn't find it........... old................ old................... old

Mayhem

It was buried pretty good. I had to use the search feature to find it myself.

gigi

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Unless there is a badge associated with a game, I do not play. 

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 23, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

S1lent

Oh, I see. A badge snob, are you?

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 23, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

S1lent
no-no.gif shocked.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Just a short word on tokens.  To me...not worth anything.  Additionally, Minis are mainly for girls/ladies.  Now when we use to "buy" chances with tokens to win real money...yes that was different.  Now I have over 2 Billion...and nothing to spend them on.

All for now
S1lent

Squid

How did you get so many, S1lent?  I'm ranked out in everything and I go for the badges but I only have a fraction of what you have.

S1lent

Greetings,
How to get lots of tokens the old way and the new way.

In the past I had 5 computers playing Turbo 21, running 24/7.  The only time they would go down was for POGO's maintenance.  Then I used BW's token dumper in Poker.  Not sure but it was about 10 - 20 million per week.

The new way is in Clue.  I've seen several screen names maxed out at 2.147 Billion tokens.  They use BW's Cluey auto and the repeat feature for episodes 1, 2 and 3.  They usually hang out in Room called "Book Club"

Do have a great day,
S1lent aka OCD Token Cheater

One last thought.  A few years ago Token Grabber would get like 400,000 per screen name at one shot.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 24, 2018, 05:20:55 AM
A few years ago Token Grabber would get like 400,000 per screen name at one shot.

Yeah, that's when Pogo used to release a lot of offers. Now they are just sticking with Thursday, Sunday and the special token events.

Token Grabber will still give you quite a few tokens and they have some sort of soft reset, so it's worth running every so often to snag them.

gigi

I'm pretty caught up on token grabber, only go every couple of months, but I did just get 1,000

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview