PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 01:36:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New "Witchy Business" Mini Mall Items (Free Background)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

New "Witchy Business" Mini Items are available in the Mini Mall today. These will be available until November 25th.

Get your Free "Halloween Wallpaper" background on page 1 of "New Releases".

http://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do

QuoteWitchy Business

It's time for round two of our Halloween Mini Extravaganza. We've got new items of fright and delight - though we're hoping to land more in the "delight" category, honestly. Be sure to get your Halloween Ensemble ready for our special Halloween Amazing Mini Show!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

OMG, did you see the "Cuddle Buddy" mini item.   Ahem...... *cough, cough*

Mayhem

Mayhem

catfancie

This isn't the first time that Pogo has done something risqué.  And I'm sure it won't be the last. 

Squid

I'm no prude but I'm always surprised when I see something blatantly risqué on Pogo.  They had another one several weeks ago; I can't remember what it was.  I'm not talking about the recent dominatrix outfits either...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 27, 2017, 03:38:17 AM
I'm no prude but I'm always surprised when I see something blatantly risqué on Pogo.  They had another one several weeks ago; I can't remember what it was.  I'm not talking about the recent dominatrix outfits either...

Are you talking about that one where the chick is on the toilet and it does NOT look like she's using her hands to cover her girl bits?

Mayhem

Oh, so this is not the first time they have released something risqué on Pogo. Except for the dominatrix outfits, I haven't seen any of the others.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 27, 2017, 10:18:50 AM
Oh, so this is not the first time they have released something risqué on Pogo. Except for the dominatrix outfits, I haven't seen any of the others.

It was only about a month ago. I didn't look to see the male counterpart, but the female... she was in a bathroom, frontal view, cats everywhere, and she was NOT using her hands to hide her girl parts. She was NOT!  I wonder if they removed it. I'm going to go check.

Squid

Yes, Stinky, that's the one I'm referring to.  It looked like she was busy with self gratification.

Stinkerbell

I couldn't find it. 

RIGHT, SQUID?!?  Do you remember where in the mall it was?

Squid

Let me go look..... brb

It's been removed, Stinkeroo.  They probably got complaints.

C~M

Mayhem

That's too funny! I'm surprised it's still available and hasn't been pulled due to user complaints.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview