This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cookie Connect Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Cookie Connect Badge Marathon has started!

Pogo_Spike has gifted all Club Pogo members 5 free Mix-n-Match badges. If you complete all 5 badge challenges before November 12th at 11:59 PM, you'll also win a bonus animated badge. The bonus animated badge will be awarded shortly after the marathon ends, and will appear in your special edition badges album.

To get yours badges, load up the "Pogo Gifts" gifts page and open them from Pogo_Spike.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

The Cookie Connect challenges are :

Cookie Marathon Lap 1 Badge - Remove 2020 cookies in 2 weeks!
Cookie Marathon Lap 2 Badge - Create 40 arrow cookies in 2 weeks!
Cookie Marathon Lap 3 Badge - Complete 30 games with three stars in 2 weeks!
Cookie Marathon Lap 4 Badge - Serve 200 chocolate chip cookies to customers in 2 weeks!
Cookie Marathon Lap 5 Badge - Create 55 star cookies in 2 weeks!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I'm off and running!  All seem pretty simple except lap 3.  Me no likey lap 3

Squid

More Pogo frustration:

• Lap #1 went fine, removing 2020 cookies
  • I then activated Lap #4 (serving chocolate chip cookies) which gave no credit whatsoever, winning the level or not
  • Then I thought maybe the laps have to go in order, so I switched to Lap #2, which only gave partial credit.  I got three star cookies and used them but only got credit for one
  • UGH

ETA:  I got Lap#2 done just letting Uncle play.  I've activated #3... we'll see.

I'm getting credit now.  I'm working on the last of the five badges.

Got them all.

mycatownsme

After reading your post, I think I will wait a bit to see if Pogo fixes these things.

I had concerns when I could not activate more then one.

Good that  you did get credit for the one..... at least.

Mayhem

Yeah, it's probably best to only activate them one at a time until Pogo fixes things.

gigi

I start backwards lol so my first challenge is #5.  I thought connecting 7 cookies gave a star, but not all the time apparently.  Any clues?

gigi

I figured it out, you have to have your last connect on the diagonal.  I know someone here posted that a while ago....... just takes my brain awhile to click into gear.

Squid

Yes, diagonal ending for stars.
Horizontal ending for horizontal arrow
Vertical ending for vertical arrow.

All involve getting at least 7 cookies in a single turn.

gigi

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you squiddos, I needed that information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squid

catfancie

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 06, 2017, 09:11:57 AM
Yes, diagonal ending for stars.
Horizontal ending for horizontal arrow
Vertical ending for vertical arrow.

All involve getting at least 7 cookies in a single turn.

for the info.  It is most helpful.

Now all I have to do is find a browser that will let me play the game without it freezing up on me when I submit the score.   I won't tell you how long it took me to play yesterdays CC daily challenge.

S1lent

Greetings all you sweet "Cookies",
If you want to play manual to get the Arrow or Star badge...try level 9.
This is a fun game.

S1lent

gigi

Just to get this straight, in challenge three you have to play 30 games no matter how many stars you get as long as you get at least 3 in each game?

never mind..................... such a dork.................. if I played the game long enough and comprehended the directions I would have figured out that I don't have to "make" 3 stars, I have to win the game "with" 3 stars...................... geezeeeee

Squid

The badge was awarded today and it sits in your Special Edition Badge Album, last page.

Cookie Marathon Victory Badge

Mayhem

Thanks!  Pogo just posted about this.

QuoteCookie Connect Badge Marathon Badge Awarded

Congratulations to all who competed in the November 2017 Cookie Connect Badge Marathon! The completion Badge for this event has now begun the process of being awarded. To qualify for this Badge, you must have completed all 5 gifted Badges before  Sunday, November 12th at 11:59PM PST.

The awarded Badge for this event is called the Cookie Marathon Victory Badge.

You will find this Badge under the "Badges" tab on your Pogo profile page and in your Special Edition Badge Album. If you have not yet received the Badge, and you did earn it, please understand the awarding system may take up to three days to finish the awarding process. Thank you for your patience.

Once again, congratulations and thank you to all who participated!

S1lent

Greetings all you Cookie Connect PogoCheats,

After much searching, I'll ask my question here.

How important is it to get 3 Stars on each level? I have 897 out of 900.  Have not purchased PowerUps, and will not.  (Just conserving my Gems...ok Cheap). I have played manual and with BW and PB autos...no success.  Levels 100 and 120 are the only ones left.

BTW...I am caught up on all my challenges...so I thought I would take a Cookie Connect.

Do have a great day,
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka Kona aka Mex

Squid

You're doing great, S1lent.  I am in the high 800's but not as high as you.  I'm stopping.  All gates are open, I've gotten all the badges, I'm happy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview