This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2017 Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The 2017 Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge starts on November 16th.

The site wide challenge is for us to win a total of 500,000 Pogo SUDOKU, Poppit! Party, Trizzle, Mahjong Escape and Phlinx II gift challenges between November 16th and November 20th. You'll also need to complete at least three of the challenges on your own.

These free badge challenges will be gifted to you from Pogo_Spike. If we reach the goal in time, you will be awarded the "Untouchable Feast" badge.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Another cute badge.

Does this mean win the 5 gift challenges, plus 3 other ones?   ... or do we just keep playing over and over to ratchet up the total number of wins?

Mayhem

That's a good question. I'm sure Pogo is going to make an official announcement on Monday and explain everything.

Squid

catfancie

Looking forward to the challenges in Pogo SUDOKU, Poppit! Party, Trizzle, but not for the other two, Mahjong Escape and Phlinx II.   I can't win at Phlinx II and Mahjong Escape I hate that you have to buy Shuffles and the assorted other power-ups.   

mycatownsme

cheesy.gif I do like this badge a whole lot.

I agree with you Cat. But not buying M&M badges or albums like I used to so don't  mind getting some power ups here and there. Especially in order to get this great badge.
I guess I will rob Peter to pay Paul.  huh.gif

Thanks for the info Mayhem. Will be peeling my eyes for more info...Like Squid. watching you.gif

Mayhem

Pogo is now showing a couple different dates for this challenge. So I'm not sure if it starts November 14th or the 16th.

Mayhem

Pogo has officially announced the site-wide challenge.

QuoteComing this Thursday: The Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge

It's almost turkey time, and we want to help you work up a big appetite with an epic feast of gaming fun. The Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge starts Thursday, bringing another massive goal that can only be met when all of Club Pogo bands together.

This time, we're bringing back a recent favorite. While we can't reveal the exact details, we'll be gifting all Club Pogo Members some new Challenges to complete as part of the goal.

See you on Thursday!

Mayhem

mycatownsme

watching you.gif  Looking forward to see what will happen.
Thank you Mayhem for watching about this info for us.  dancing16.gif

Mayhem

The site-wide challenge has started! Pogo_Spike has gifted all Club Pogo members (5) Mix-n-Match badge challenges.

You must complete 3 of them + meet the site-wide challenge goal to earn the badge.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

Squid

Got the gifts.  Games won't load.  I tried two computers.  No dice.

gigi

got the gifts bright and early............. finished a daily with no issues, maybe they fixed what ever they were messing around with this time.  It's always something with them.

gigi

I take that back............... poppit daily was the only game that would load.  now nothing loads....... Except for their OOPS message, that seems to be working just fine

vasunlover

catfancie

girls18.gif Still can't activate any of the challenges
and  diablo.gif games still will not load.  impatience.gif 

Someone at Pogo needs  slap1.gif  low blow.gif

Stinkerbell

I've been able to activate and earn Poppit Party and Phlinx 2

Squid

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 08, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
Another cute badge.

Does this mean win the 5 gift challenges, plus 3 other ones?   ... or do we just keep playing over and over to ratchet up the total number of wins?
Did we ever get a clear answer on this?  I've looked and haven't seen anything that explained it any further. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview