This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did it happen?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

besides the 5000 seeds in SG did this ever happen? and if so, what was it?

UPDATE: 4PM PDT

Mahjong Escape has been turned back on.

We have worked with affected players and have compensated them for the issue. We are looking into further compensation for all players. This will happen next week.

I will keep you all posted here with details on further compensation for all for both Mahjong Escape and Solitaire Gardens.

Thank you and have a good weekend,

Pogo_Llama

UPDATE: 10/20/2017

Hello Pogo Community,

Mayhem

That was it.

QuoteUPDATE 10/25/2017 10:30AM PDT

Hello everyone,

Due to the downtime last week for Solitaire Gardens, we have granted ALL players 5,000 Seeds. Please reload the game TWICE and you will find the seeds in your Solitaire Gardens account. Thanks for your patience and happy Badge Scarathon!

Pogo_Llama
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

guess I still don't understand.... when they say
I will keep you all posted here with details on further compensation for all for both Mahjong Escape and Solitaire Gardens.
what was the compensation for Mahjong?  Here is the whole post, which I know you already read, I'm just confused thinking they were going to compensate two different things, the first one being the seeds.

UPDATE: 10/25/2017 10:47AM PDT
Hello everyone,

Due to the downtime last week for Solitaire Gardens, we have granted ALL players 5,000 Seeds. Please reload the game TWICE and you will find the seeds in your Solitaire Gardens account. Thanks for your patience and happy Badge Scarathon!

Pogo_Llama

UPDATE: 4PM PDT

Mahjong Escape has been turned back on.

We have worked with affected players and have compensated them for the issue. We are looking into further compensation for all players. This will happen next week.

Thank you and have a good weekend,

Pogo_Llama

UPDATE: 10/20/2017

Hello Pogo Community,

Solitaire Gardens has been turned back on. You can now go back into Solitaire Gardens and start working on your Gardens again.

Your patience and support during this time has been amazing. Thank you so much. The Pogo community is a fantastic community.

I will keep you all posted here with details on further compensation for all. I will also let you know when Mahjong Escape is available.

Thank you,

Pogo_Llama

Hello Pogo Community,

Yesterday Pogo experienced some issues with Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape. To be safe, we temporarily disabled both games so we could thoroughly investigate - and the issue was found and the team is now working on a solution. The games will remain offline for a bit longer so please keep watching the Pogo Blog for more updates.

Thanks again for your patience.
Pogo_Llama

We are having technical issues with Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape. The team is aware of the issue and we are investigating. While we are doing so, Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape will be temporarily offline.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. I will keep you posted here and on the Pogo Blog with updates.

Pogo_Llama

Squid

Pogo Llama couldn't care less.   She couldn't have been less helpful.

Squid

mycatownsme

Oh yes, this is a very good one. Seriously, it is.  cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview