This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens : New Game of The Month for December

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Solitaire Gardens is the new game of the month for December. It will have 10 new ranks (80 total), a new rank badge and other game of the month surprises.

The new ranks and badge will be added on December 1st.

http://www.pogo.com/games/solitairegardens

You will receive this background sometime in January if you play Solitaire Gardens in December.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Mayhem

gigi

I'm out....................... which is translation for What The Hell?
I really enjoy solitaire and this one in particular, but Pogo controls when you can win and how much.  I've noticed I get the same hands, just different cards, and it always works out the same in the end.  (Yes I do play it "that" much lol)  If Pogo played fair I'd be more excited about the new levels

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on November 22, 2017, 12:43:20 AM
Solitaire Gardens is the new game of the month for December. It will have 10 new ranks (80 total), a new rank badge and other game of the month surprises.

The new ranks and badge will be added on December 1st.

http://www.pogo.com/games/solitairegardens

Could "other game of the month surprises be another 50,000 tokens that I still never got?  SURPRISE

catfancie

The other surprises will most probably be some kind of mini item or background.     giggle2.gif

gigi

oh Cat, if it were only true................. wow.gif
and I could also use another hole in my head hahahahaha

Squid

I big ol' grumpus now when it comes to this game.  I'll play it for the GOTM bonus but I'm not interested in ranking anymore.  I did that once and Pogo took it away - and they don't care, so why should I?

Mayhem

Just a heads up .. the rank 80 badge is listed for Solitaire Gardens, so it appears you may be able to work towards it now.

S1lent

Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving,
You will need to work very hard to get to rank 80.  I've spent lots of Gems and this is where it got me.
Ouch
S1lent

Squid

I guess pogo fixed my rank because I'm 65, too, but you're WAY ahead of me in stars because Pogo did not replace my stars.  You probably have 700 more than I have.

catfancie

I'm so glad I never played the game for fun and ranks.  I've only been playing it for badges, so this is one game I can add to my list of games that I am not ranking out in.  I refuse to spend a lot of money on power-ups, and only stock up when they are on sale (if I have the extra money). 

gigi

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 22, 2017, 02:03:56 PM
Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving,
You will need to work very hard to get to rank 80.  I've spent lots of Gems and this is where it got me.
Ouch
S1lent

I've never bought or spent a gem and this is where it got me :) but I am going back, there are three that I'm still working on to get 2 stars for each hand

S1lent

Greetings Gigi and all you other PogoCheats,
WOW, you done GREAT without spending Gems.  EXCELLENT  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

S1lent

gigi

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 22, 2017, 04:34:46 PM
Greetings Gigi and all you other PogoCheats,
WOW, you done GREAT without spending Gems.  EXCELLENT  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Thank you, it didn't come easy and my husband says being a football widow is nothing compared to what I put him through LOL

mycatownsme

I was sad to read Pogo did not replace the stars for Squid.
If they would have been willing to take the time to check out that account, then they would have seen how much time and what is done and spent through the years.
If Pogo were my business, I would treat my excellent customers a heck of a lot better then this.
That was wrong to do.

As a result, I will no longer go for the rank either. I feel this same thing could happen to me and what can I do but kick myself for not stopping when I see this happen to Squid.
It is not worth it to me. I also plan on passing this info along to my other Pogo friends so they will have a heads up and know what could happen to them too.

I am sorry to see you got treated so poorly Squid. And I don't blame you for how you feel.  embrace.gif

If it is only a half star or one and a half or whatever, I will play until I can move on.
They are pushing it by treating players like this. Very upset to read this result for Squid.  nono.gif

Gigi, You are the only person that I know that has done so well with no gems. Excellent job.
Shows it is possible and glad you have done it. Congratulations. cheerleading.gif

Squid

Thanks so much for the support, Cat, it's very appreciated.  I know the sky isn't falling and it's only a game but I spent a LOT of time working on those stars, just to have them taken away with no recourse.  It's left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I'm walking away from a lot of stuff with Pogo.  I'll continue playing, just not working at things like I used to.  Something inside me has really changed in regard to Pogo.  Life goes on...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview