This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens : New Game of The Month for December

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Over they years I've found the people chatting..................... a lot of them..................... were house bound and it was/is a big part of their life, something small as it is that they look forward to.  Pogo is just selfish and it's really sad how they take advantage.
Sorry Squid.  I feel the same, that's why I'm not renewing my member ship............... I think it expires in 2018, I'll have to check, but I really don't to check it because THAT is something Pogo will surely be on top of.  At least they respond to something.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on November 24, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

I feel the same, that's why I'm not renewing my member ship............... I think it expires in 2018, I'll have to check, but I really don't to check it because THAT is something Pogo will surely be on top of.  At least they respond to something.

Mine expires in 2018, too. And honestly, I was thinking about it this morning... I'm not sure Pogo is worth paying for anymore. It's not cheap, but it won't break the bank, either. But $ is tight here and the way Pogo is going and the way they are treating people, I don't know if it's worth continuing.

gigi

I think I'm July 18, not positive because I can't get into my pogo account, it keeps saying internal server error.  figures

gigi

Stinker................ you're right, they aren't worthy or appreciative and the only thing we get in return is frustration.  It just isn't fun anymore.

S1lent

Greetings Stinkerbell, GiGi and all you other PogoCheats that are disappointed with POGO,
I truly feel your pain.  POGO has several big problem.  The games are moving away from JAVA and Flash to HTML5.  Maybe it is "safer" but I find myself "babysitting" the autos with all of the HTML5 games.  Even with the new Aces Up HD...the best my auto will run is 80 games...and I have to use IE on the other computer.  This is why I believe POGO is "giving" away lots of free challenges...to keep people like us from dropping them and moving onto something with a better value.

Well, no I haven't been drinking wine...YET,
S1lent

Squid

I have time on my membership otherwise I would be saying what you ladies are saying.  It makes me sad, though, because Pogo became a hobby to me and to let it go just makes me feel a little sad.   I think Pogo does some foolish things.

Mayhem

The GOTM has officially started. If you play Solitaire Gardens any time this month, you will receive this background sometime in January.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Squid

TY.  Yes, it is a pretty background but if it's meant to be Christmassy, why give it in January?   Maybe it's for Chinese new year?

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 01, 2017, 04:21:20 AM
TY.  Yes, it is a pretty background but if it's meant to be Christmassy, why give it in January?   Maybe it's for Chinese new year?

what she said

Stinkerbell

I actually have time until 2021. I remember that I moved some of my Subway time from one secondary account to my main account. So I guess I have another 3 years to ponder whether or not to leave Pogo. That does give them some time to get their poop together.

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 01, 2017, 04:21:20 AM

That's a good question ... it's probably for the Chinese new year.

Mayhem

Check your Pogo gifts for your free Solitaire Gardens background.

QuoteThank you for participating in December's Game of the Month. Here is your gift for playing Solitaire Gardens in December!

Squid

Got mine and I might use it for Chinese New year - - just because it needs to make sense in my world!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview