PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:04:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on November 27, 2017, 12:43:40 PM
The buddy shouldn't be doing that.

Check on the bottom-right corner of your browser window - does it show anything else than "100%" buy the tiny magnifying glass? If so, switch it to 100% and try running the cheat again.

there isn't anything in the lower right of my window.  Using Chrome.  But I think it is at 100% because Badge Win told me that a couple years ago on one of her autos.  All other autos work.  where else can I look for size?

Mayhem

Oh, in Google Chrome click on the 3 dots (on the top-right corner of the screen) and in the middle-ish of the drop down window, you should see "Zoom".

Is that set to 100%?

Also, have you tied using Internet Explorer with Playbuddy to see if that works any better for you?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

no three dots lol but there is an orange ! mark and I did find zoom and it is at 100%

Mayhem

Ok, try using Internet Explorer and see if that works for you.

gigi

Thank you so much for spending all this time with me................ browsers............. grrrr............. I should have known that

SUCCESS

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Yes, I had the same problem.  But, I've found out it is the D*RN HTML5 sites.  It is like a crap shoot, try different browsers...I think we are trying to fix problems that are external.

POGO go ahead and prove me wrong...three fingers are pointing back at YOU.

Frustrated in Idaho
S1lent

Yikes...was just think...a few year from now (If I'm still around) we might think of November 2017 as "THE GOOD OLD DAYS"

S1lent

Additionally, why do I get this at the HTML5 sites?
Must be me
S1lent

Squid

Kept being told by Pogo that I have no internet connection... in all browsers.  They lie.   I thought you should know.

mycatownsme

Same here. And it got me twice. First time I left and came back in an hour.
Second time made it about half the way through and got that again.

Now what about what I spent in the beginning of these games?

Is this all being put in the Squid Stars account? 

What a rip off Pogo is turning out to be.  girls21.gif

I would have been on these early this morning if I could have been. And for reasons like this too.

I will wait until tomorrow to see if things are better. But will try in rooms 2 or 3 because the cost is less just in case.

Nice gift for the holidays Pogo. NOT!

If things are not working then, I will not try for the so called free badge and maybe complete this one later so I will not have empty spots in the album and stop me from getting the badge at the end of the year for completed album.

Thanks for letting me vent. Very sad once again with Pogo and wonder what they are doing over there. There used to be lots more members playing and we never had these issues. Now it is a mess and they keep us hanging around with this free crap.  girls21.gif stop.gif

debdauber

I keep getting that Connection Lost too.   But I do have connection and can play other games.   

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on November 27, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Is this all being put in the Squid Stars account? 

I hope so!  I want my freakin' stars!    giggle2.gif

gigi

I'm venting too on this................. everything ya'll said, plus, several times after completing a round of bingo, just as I was to accept my rewards I got booted.  Checked my challenges and didn't get credit for anything.  So starting again and hoping I can get through this with out losing the stinin' 9 bingos I've earned..... for the 2nd time.
angry21.gif

Squid

All my progress on the activated badge on my second account was wiped out.  Pogo must be off its meds.

Mayhem

Pogo was having issues last night, it should be all cleared up by now though.

Squid

gigi

Thanks, one can only hope....... don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but isn't this maintenance Tuesday? Lol 😂

Squid

Pogo isn't instilling confidence in us lately, is it? 

gigi

A little longer than lately lol.... working my way through it though.....side bar ... when I first started pogo there wer 200,000 players, now there are around 60,000.  So I would imagine that's why they are coming up with so many $ making ideas just MHO  beer11.gif

Squid

If your numbers are correct, you are perfectly right.  I didn't realize the attrition was quite so high.

Mayhem

Due to the technical issues on Pogo yesterday, the Poppit! Bingo Badge Marathon has been extended for one extra day.

The new deadline is 11:59 PM PST on Monday, December 4th.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview