This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Internet Explorer Pop-Ups

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Does anyone know how to adjust the size of Pop-up windows in IE? It keeps opening them full page instead of just the size needed.  When it opens full page it stops the bot from continuing.

Mayhem

Could you take a screenshot of one the popup windows so I can see what's going on? Just PM it to me.

I've never seen that issue before.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
I found this it might be helpful.  I have my pop-ups turned off.  I got one that said I need to call MicroSoft to fix the problem.
I'll turn it back on and test.  But here it is
S1lent
Correcting the Resizing of the Internet Explorer Window

Provided by:  FMS Development Team

Do you find it annoying that your Internet Explorer window opens in such a small size? Even though you fix the size of the window, it does not appear to "remember" when the next time Internet Explorer window is opened. Although the default behavior is to open in the same size as the previous window that was closed, this does not always occur consistently. To resolve this problem and to have the Internet Explorer window open to the dimensions you prefer, perform the following steps:

Open a new Internet Explorer window.

Without using the maximize button, drag the corners of the window until it completely fills the screen or it's the size you prefer.

While holding down the Ctrl key, click on the menu File | Close. (Note: Do not use the [X] in the upper right corner to close the window.)

Open a new Internet Explorer window. This time, the window should be the same size as you last had closed it.

Let me look some more...this might be for the window and not the Popup

S1lent

Greetings Cat and all you other PogoCheats,
Wow...Doctor Google is all over the board on solutions.  I didn't like any of them.  However, an easy step might be to reset Internet Explorer to the default conditions.  Of course you will find this in "Tools, Internet Options, advance and reset both Restore and Reset Advance Settings,
Good luck
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka "Marginal Technical Advice Helper"

catfancie

Thanks for all the help with this small IE problem.  I think I have it sorted out now.  Have to finish testing it to make sure I did the correct settings.

(Modified) Just tested out the settings for IE Pop-ups.  All fixed now.  Lets hope it stays that way.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 30, 2017, 02:36:51 PM
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka "Marginal Technical Advice Helper"

Is that any relation to Bill Handel and Marginal Legal Advice?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview