This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jet Set Solitaire is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Jet Set Solitaire is now available to play on Pogo.

The game currently has 50 ranks and 5 rank badges + 40 other in-game award badges.

http://www.pogo.com/games/jetset_h5

http://blog.pogo.com/how-to-play-jet-set-solitaire/

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ethan

I just finished playing a few rounds and so far I'm liking it.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Mayhem

It's pretty decent - I still prefer Tri-Peak Solitaire over this one though.

catfancie

Completed the first 3 cities and I have to say its not bad.  But its one of those games where you can buy gems to purchase more cards and power ups, like you can in Solitaire Gardens.  And I'm not buying gems to play any time in the near future.  They are not in my budget right now.   

Mayhem

When I ran out of cards, it gave me the option to buy 3 more cards for 3 gems so I could attempt to finish the board.

Is that something new in these games? I know you could buy power-ups, but this option felt different.

catfancie

It probably just means that good ole Pogo needs more cash to cover someone's pay raise.  giggle2.gif  I found it just as easy to replay the episode. 

Mayhem

Yeah, that's what I did too. They are making it a little too easy to spend your gems these days!

mycatownsme

Another new game with power up purchase to get ahead....I will replay hand instead.
If I get to it. Not on my to do list any time soon.
Getting too darn close to Christmas and got lots more to do right now.
But good to know for the future in case.

TY for the notice of new game and info.  deer1.gif Xmas Tree

Squid

Doesn't Cookie Cutter let you buy more turns to try to complete the puzzle?  I'll never spend gems on that.

LittleFawn

There was one of these where I did buy more turns to get it completed but it was only one of them so far. I will ocassionally buy power ups to complete things if I get stuck.

Mayhem

Game Play Tip

Use those Power Ups won in game because :

- They help you win that game!

- Power Ups won in a game do NOT carry over to the next game, so if you do not use them, they will be gone after the game you won them in. (This is for Power Ups that you have won in the game only. This does NOT include purchased Power Ups).

Squid

Yes, I saw that yesterday.  I won an "UNDO" and never used it.  It was gone the next game.  TYVM

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 08, 2017, 12:37:07 AM
Jet Set Solitaire cheat is now available in the PlayBuddy app.

http://www.playbuddy.com/

The auto leaves much to be desired, I'm afraid. It skips cards, freezes, and requires too much babysitting. I've put that game on hold until they refine the auto.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 06, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
The auto leaves much to be desired, I'm afraid. It skips cards, freezes, and requires too much babysitting. I've put that game on hold until they refine the auto.

I played by hand and then used BW to replay level 35 over and over. I was like rank 15 before I used BW and finished in 2 days that way.

smokyrain

I didn't even know about this game. Just played and now at Denver... Yeah it's like a Garden Solitaire/Tri Peaks combined. I won't be spending on these types of games either.

Will play by hand like C~M says, and then use BW .. Thanks for the tip

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on January 06, 2018, 07:52:46 PM
I played by hand and then used BW to replay level 35 over and over. I was like rank 15 before I used BW and finished in 2 days that way.

Good information, thanks CM!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: smokyrain on January 07, 2018, 08:13:22 AM
I didn't even know about this game. Just played and now at Denver... Yeah it's like a Garden Solitaire/Tri Peaks combined. I won't be spending on these types of games either.

Will play by hand like C~M says, and then use BW .. Thanks for the tip

Not a lot of fanfare over this one or Jewel Academy.  I think Pogo (or its game providers) have lost their creative mojo and are just remaking the same games over and over.  Good luck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview