Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: Jewel Academy & Jet Set Solitaire Cheats are Now Available  (Read 5003 times)

Offline C~M

• Emerald
Re: Jewel Academy & Jet Set Solitaire Cheats are Now Available
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 06:21:14 pm »
What are you using for settings in Jet Set?  My PB auto ran for 10 hours, randomly choosing a level within a city and playing until 3 stars were achieved.  It's not happening.  Any pearls of wisdom?

Ken2 & I were talking Jewel Academy. Jet Set Sol was a big gem hoard to get 3 stars.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • * > *
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 06:26:02 pm »
Ken2 & I were talking Jewel Academy. Jet Set Sol was a big gem hoard to get 3 stars.
Well, I guess I'm screwed.  I'm not getting caught up in power up purchases to get stars.

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2018, 01:13:20 am »

How bad was it?

Well, I guess I'm screwed.  I'm not getting caught up in power up purchases to get stars.

The good news is that World Class Solitaire and Turbo 21 should be smooth sailing without needing to purchase anything.
It's not dumb if it works!

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • * > *
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 02:39:18 am »
 tumbsup.gif

fran greener

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2018, 11:27:52 am »
The Jet Set Solitaire app does not seem to work well at all.  It constantly "misses" cards that should have been picked up and also makes poor choices when there are multiple possibilities to be chosen.  Wondering if this could be "tweaked" somehow.

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 12:42:59 pm »
Yes. If you're hoping to get 3 stars, it's pretty much useless.  I haven't been able to move forward for months. The auto sucks and so I can't play the new levels.

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2018, 01:02:51 am »
The Jet Set Solitaire app does not seem to work well at all.  It constantly "misses" cards that should have been picked up and also makes poor choices when there are multiple possibilities to be chosen.  Wondering if this could be "tweaked" somehow.

The best thing to do is send in a bug report so they are aware of it. You can do this through the Playbuddy app.
It's not dumb if it works!

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: