This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jewel Academy & Jet Set Solitaire Cheats are Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Jewel Academy & Jet Set Solitaire cheats are now available via the Play Buddy App.

I'm posting it here in case you missed the posts in the respective game threads.

http://www.playbuddy.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I just got an update to the Jet Set Solitaire Buddy. Unusual for an update over the weekend. Anyway, lets hope it works better than it did before.

It says it plays all levels now.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 07, 2018, 08:48:34 PM
I just got an update to the Jet Set Solitaire Buddy. Unusual for an update over the weekend. Anyway, lets hope it works better than it did before.

Weird, I got that a few days ago.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 07, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

I'm not sure why you got the notification so late. I could be wrong, but I don't believe they've ever released an update on the weekend.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on January 07, 2018, 09:59:27 PM
Weird, I got that a few days ago.

That is weird. I'm not ready to work on it anyway. I might take your advice and play by hand, at least in the beginning. Or do you think that update will make it play well enough that I won't need to play by hand?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 08, 2018, 12:45:29 AM
I'm not sure why you got the notification so late. I could be wrong, but I don't believe they've ever released an update on the weekend.

I've never seen a weekend release. I rebooted my computer Friday night, Saturday morning, and Sunday morning. When I loaded the PB the update was there Sunday night.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 08, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
That is weird. I'm not ready to work on it anyway. I might take your advice and play by hand, at least in the beginning. Or do you think that update will make it play well enough that I won't need to play by hand?

I have no idea if the buddy will play it or not. All the BW one does is click the crap outta the cards, but with the level they recommend playing it ranked me out.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on January 09, 2018, 07:11:47 AM
I have no idea if the buddy will play it or not. All the BW one does is click the crap outta the cards, but with the level they recommend playing it ranked me out.

PB has been playing almost 30 minutes and has won 3 games. I'll hook up BW and see how that goes. 

Is it a slow ranker-outer?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 09, 2018, 07:48:43 AM
Is it a slow ranker-outer?

Like I said previously, it ranked me out in 2 days using the 1st location and the bridge.

tvc

Just curious what browser are you using for jet set buddy? thanks as I have tried IE and Pale moon with no success thank you

Squid

I've been using Chrome and it's running pretty well, although, like other buddies, it sometimes gets caught up on the pop-up giving challenge progress. 

Squid

Quote from: Gavin20059 on January 26, 2018, 02:45:16 AM
Already ranked out easy games
Congrats!  Did you get all the 3-star badges, too?  I can't get 3 stars in SO MANY levels.

S1lent

Greetings,
In Jewel Academy...you can get 3 stars by just playing the ones you need manually.

Now for the bad news.  Plan on buying the Power-up.  Once I started buying it was all down hill...spent about 500 gems on that one.  And, Yes I was drinking wine.  Heck for the 500 Gems, I could have gotten 3 boxes of wine at WalMart.

Good luck
S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on February 09, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
Greetings,
In Jewel Academy...you can get 3 stars by just playing the ones you need manually.

Now for the bad news.  Plan on buying the Power-up.  Once I started buying it was all down hill...spent about 500 gems on that one.  And, Yes I was drinking wine.  Heck for the 500 Gems, I could have gotten 3 boxes of wine at WalMart.

Good luck
S1lent

PB got me 3 stars in all levels.

Squid

Quote from: C~M on February 09, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
PB got me 3 stars in all levels.
What are you using for settings in Jet Set?  My PB auto ran for 10 hours, randomly choosing a level within a city and playing until 3 stars were achieved.  It's not happening.  Any pearls of wisdom?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview