PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 03:09:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jewel Academy & Jet Set Solitaire Cheats are Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: Squid on February 09, 2018, 05:57:53 PM
What are you using for settings in Jet Set?  My PB auto ran for 10 hours, randomly choosing a level within a city and playing until 3 stars were achieved.  It's not happening.  Any pearls of wisdom?

Ken2 & I were talking Jewel Academy. Jet Set Sol was a big gem hoard to get 3 stars.

Squid

Quote from: C~M on February 09, 2018, 06:21:14 PM
Ken2 & I were talking Jewel Academy. Jet Set Sol was a big gem hoard to get 3 stars.
Well, I guess I'm screwed.  I'm not getting caught up in power up purchases to get stars.

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on February 09, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

How bad was it?

Quote from: Squid on February 09, 2018, 06:26:02 PM
Well, I guess I'm screwed.  I'm not getting caught up in power up purchases to get stars.

The good news is that World Class Solitaire and Turbo 21 should be smooth sailing without needing to purchase anything.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

fran greener

The Jet Set Solitaire app does not seem to work well at all.  It constantly "misses" cards that should have been picked up and also makes poor choices when there are multiple possibilities to be chosen.  Wondering if this could be "tweaked" somehow.

Stinkerbell

Yes. If you're hoping to get 3 stars, it's pretty much useless.  I haven't been able to move forward for months. The auto sucks and so I can't play the new levels.

Mayhem

Quote from: fran greener on November 06, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
The Jet Set Solitaire app does not seem to work well at all.  It constantly "misses" cards that should have been picked up and also makes poor choices when there are multiple possibilities to be chosen.  Wondering if this could be "tweaked" somehow.

The best thing to do is send in a bug report so they are aware of it. You can do this through the Playbuddy app.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview