PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 02:38:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2017 Christmas Limited Edition Badge (Now Available)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The 2017 Christmas Limited Edition Badge is now available in badge central for 30 gems. This badge will be available until December 27th, 2017.

Solitaire Gardens - Earn 2000 tokens in 2 weeks!

https://www.pogocheats.net/badges/9954-xma5.swf

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?searchtype=mnm
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

I had to get this one and so I did and got it finished too.
I really liked it and especially liked the star icon.  elf2.gif

Now If I could only find out when the mini contest was. I think it was today but can't seem to find the info on it and it may be going on now. But do not remember the game. Shoot!

Squid

mycatownsme

Squid....if you decide to get this badge, just do the easy levels in first garden of 5.6.10 and there is a few more to get it done in no time. The badge is really nice and worth that game of sol gardens to get it. The icon is of a star that starts at a small white glow and then grows to a little bit bigger that is really nice.
And if you are going to go for the part 3 in the last garden, you may get it even easier that way too. I sure hope you do get it.
I know it is 30 gems but if you were able to get in on the sale, it comes out to a bit less with that too. I think it is worth it to anyone who decides to get this one.

And no....I have not gotten a job with Pogo.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Thanks, Cat!  I'm working on the badge now.  I admit it's a nice badge and a nice icon.  I still have some gems left but did not take advantage of the sale. When my gems are gone, that will be it.  I played in EG1 for a bit but now I am playing in the new garden just to get the level badges.  I am not going for stars and probably never will again.   My nose is so far out of joint with Pogo and this game that I can sniff what's going on in the next county. 

mycatownsme

Nose out of joint? So is this why I can smell what is going on a few seats away when I go see a movie? Well....that is good to know.  giggle2.gif

I think this latest level is harder to make it through them. I know a lot of the time I have to click on the restart in order to get at least a couple of numbers to make a go of it. But I clicked on restart 33 times in order to get it to go through 3 numbers and then that draw pile had to be used and I did not complete the cards. I did not use power up at all.

I agree that those holiday badges with this level are pretty darn nice but I will just stop here and hope that a break may make it a bit easier to get through the levels. If not, then I will call it quits.

Just can not get over the past decisions of Pogo and do not trust them anymore.

If you do want to get that badge completed sooner and that last level stays stubborn, I hope you will give those other levels a try to get the badge at least. Japan 55 abd English 55 are good ones too but they take longer to get from start to finish but you get close to 300 credits to make it worth it. The other ones are shorter and would be lots better to repeat them to get er done.
I'm happy to hear you did get the badge. I bet you will get it completed sooner then you thought and have it as your Christmas badge in no time.

Squid

Yes, Cat, badge is done and icon is in place.  I stopped in the new garden on level 11 or 12 and will wait for next week to continue, when the challenge is active.  Hope you do well with the garden!

mycatownsme

This makes me so happy for you to get this badge and then get it done.  dance11.gif happy21.gif

I stopped playing in there also due to next week having to hit it again. Plus too many other things going on and kind of need a break from Sol Gardens repeat and repeat.

Thank you for the good wishes when going to play next week. I wish them right back at ya. blowkisses.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview