Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badge Albums Contest

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Mayhem   santamail.gif
Just a short note of thanks for your generosity this holiday season.  And I wanted to let you know I received my album xmas6.gifdance11.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that the following still need to claim their free PBA :

C~M
mycatownsme
s1lentscream
Darling SilverDodger
MsMissy

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on January 05, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
Just a reminder that the following still need to claim their free PBA :

C~M
mycatownsme
s1lentscream
Darling SilverDodger
MsMissy

When those 2 albums came out I had forgot about this. How about just keeping it and give it to someone else?

Mayhem

The only issue with that is I'm giving everyone who replied to this thread a free PBA.

When is next new PBA released? You still have until the 31st to claim it.

Stinkerbell

I just realized that I've never owned all the available PBAs at once. Even after this contest, the freebie, and the sale I still need 4. I'm always waiting for a sale and they never have the most recent on sale so I guess I'll always be behind.   giggle2.gif

Mayhem

It tough to keep up when Pogo starts releasing a couple books at a time (like they did recently).

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 06, 2018, 08:23:13 AM
It tough to keep up when Pogo starts releasing a couple books at a time (like they did recently).

YES! And they don't often go on sale, either!

smokyrain

Years ago I started buying lots of Albums, but then it seemed hard to keep up plus I didn't want to pay so much... So I am really behind in them  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: smokyrain on January 06, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
Years ago I started buying lots of Albums, but then it seemed hard to keep up plus I didn't want to pay so much... So I am really behind in them  giggle2.gif

There are people (some on this forum, even) who are trying for the highest number of badges on Pogo.  Fun hobby, more power to 'em, but I'm not buying unless they're on sale. Sooo, I'll never come close!

Mayhem

I see on MyPogoBadges that the #1 spot has 9,645 badges. I wonder how many total badges are available to be earned right now?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 07, 2018, 12:29:38 AM
I see on MyPogoBadges that the #1 spot has 9,645 badges. I wonder how many total badges are available to be earned right now?

Is there a way to find out?

smokyrain

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 06, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
There are people (some on this forum, even) who are trying for the highest number of badges on Pogo.  Fun hobby, more power to 'em, but I'm not buying unless they're on sale. Sooo, I'll never come close!

Oh okay. I was wondering if it was something like that. I won't be one of them either. There didn't used to be so many types of badges, as there is now. I have 2544 badges at this moment.

Before I got into using auto's I wondered how people had so many tokens, and badges lol. Then when I would use an auto , I learned very quickly how they did it. hysterical.gif

I enjoy some games, and don't even use the auto. If I have the time I will play, and if not then it's auto time

Yeah I wonder how many badges are available if one can find out

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 07, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
Is there a way to find out?

Not that I'm aware of. I don't believe Pogo would ever advertise this as it may discourage serious badge collectors.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 07, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
Not that I'm aware of. I don't believe Pogo would ever advertise this as it may discourage serious badge collectors.

That makes sense. I wonder how much money Pogo gets from those people, between the badges themselves and the gems to buy power-ups. It must be a lot otherwise they wouldn't invest their time in these games.

And don't get me wrong. I'm not judging those who are trying. Pogo is a hobby and it can be a very cheap hobby as far as hobbies go, at $40 a year. But like in all hobbies, some people put more effort and money into them than others. I think I'm middle ground. I buy badges, but only on sale. Right now I need only 1 badge to push me into a new "thousands" category. It's driving me crazy to look at, but I won't buy one because nothing is on sale! LOL! It'll have to happen during next week's challenges.

S1lent

Greetings,
Once you start buying...it is like a "drug"...can't stop.

S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on January 11, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
Greetings,
Once you start buying...it is like a "drug"...can't stop.

S1lent

That's what Pogo is banking on!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview