This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badge Albums Contest

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

(5) winners will each receive a Premium Badge Album!   

Winners will have the option to choose any existing (giftable) PBA or next months PBA release.

Contest winners will need to provide their Pogo username so we can send the Premium Badge Album via the Pogo gifting service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. Must be a registered member of PogoCheats.net
2. No duplicate posts or memberships.
3. All posts must be posted prior to 6:00PM PST on Saturday, December 23rd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winners will be announced shortly after the end of the contest.

Here's how it works:

Please read carefully - We have changed things up a little bit.

Simply reply to this post (only once!) and let us know your interested in a Premium Badge Album.

Your post reply # will be your ticket number.

Once the contest is over, we will be using the tools on random.org to generate 5 random numbers between 1 and (total replies to this thread).

The winners will be determined by matching the 5 random generated numbers - to the post reply #'s in this thread.

Good Luck everyone!  elf2.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Ooh, pick me, pick me!!! 
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Thanks for the contest, Ken!

Good luck to everyone!

Squid

Don't pick Stinky.  PICK ME!

Merry Christmas to us!  Thanks very much, Mayhem.   heart1.gif

happy21.gif happy21.gif happy21.gif happy21.gif happy21.gif happy21.gif

ETA:  Forgot to say Goodluck, everyone!

mycatownsme

winter20.gif Here I am getting attention throwing snowballs winter23.gif

And making snow angels  ski3.gif winter23.gif and getting my tongue stuck to be sure
I don't say anything wrong and get on the list for a badge album.  winter25.gif.

But I think I am starting to freeze up here  weather38.gif and so I better do what I gotta.

I am interested in a Premium Badge Album.  xmas6.gif carolers.gif deer1.gif Xmas Tree

But I will still be happy if I don't win because everyone here deserves it and it is fun. elf2.gif  Thank you Mayhem for doing this kind offer.  santamail.gif

catfancie

S1lent

Greetings,
Wow, I won second prize in a Beauty Contest held at my Doctor's Office.  Bad news only two contestants.

So PICK ME you random Generator.

S1lent and Merry Christmas

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

MsMissy

Im also interested in winning the Premium badge Contest .  It would be a nice Christmas gift. Gl; too all the winners though.    Xmas Tree happy21.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on December 16, 2017, 07:22:59 AM
Greetings,
Wow, I won second prize in a Beauty Contest held at my Doctor's Office.  Bad news only two contestants.

So PICK ME you random Generator.

S1lent and Merry Christmas

In high school, the marching band I was in won 2nd place in a local competition. We were the only band.

mycatownsme

no-no.gif  Okay....I know my eyes are shot for the night due to playing Pogo but......

Your marching band in high school got 2nd place BUT......you were the only band!

How can this be? What happened to the first place winner? Who ran off with the winnings for that?  football4.gif

I think I am missing something and it could be my brain has just turned off for the night.  undecided.gif

Congrats on winning the beauty contest Silent. It was nice that they did that and awarded you both.  tumbsup.gif

w

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on December 17, 2017, 06:21:00 PM
no-no.gif  Okay....I know my eyes are shot for the night due to playing Pogo but......

Your marching band in high school got 2nd place BUT......you were the only band!

How can this be? What happened to the first place winner? Who ran off with the winnings for that?  football4.gif

I think I am missing something and it could be my brain has just turned off for the night.  undecided.gif

Congrats on winning the beauty contest Silent. It was nice that they did that and awarded you both.  tumbsup.gif

Her band was sooooo bad that she came in second in a one-band contest.

mycatownsme

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mycatownsme on December 17, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
shocked.gif no-no.gif  Noooo Way!  Are you playin?  watching you.gif

Yeah, I was one-upping s1lent - but the idea is what Squid said. LOL

Mayhem

I'm going to make this easy ... everyone who replied above this post will receive a free premium badge album of your choice!

Simply PM me here on the forum with your pogo name and the name of the album you wish to receive.

You have until January 31st, 2018 to claim your prize. Congrats everyone and I hope to hear from you soon!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 24, 2017, 12:48:09 AM
I'm going to make this easy ... everyone who replied above this post will receive a free premium badge album of your choice!

Simply PM me here on the forum with your pogo name and the name of the album you wish to receive.

You have until January 31st, 2018 to claim your prize. Congrats everyone and I hope to hear from you soon!

Oh, Ken! You are sooooo aawesome! And generous.... and fun.... THANK YOU!!!

Squid

Thank you, Ken.  What a lovely Christmas present.  I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview