This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Play Buddy Subscriptions and number of copies

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I'm confused.  If I buy a subscription to PB autos, it says that I can put it on two computers.  If I buy two copies of the subscription, does that mean I can put it on 4 computers?  I have 3 computers and sometimes help people so I'm in other accounts and sometimes I am simultaneously playing a java game and an H-5 game in my own account, etc.  PlayBuddy's site is very confusing in that they do not really outline what the parameters are.  The info I am able to get involves putting subscriptions into the cart and deciphering what is what.  I think that's risky.  I sent an email to PB but sometimes they do not respond quickly.  Any info would be appreciated.

Mayhem

I see no reason why not. You should be able to use it on 4 computers if you buy 2 subscriptions.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks, Mayhem, I think I'll wait for PB's answer so I know what's what.  They should have a subscription chart that shows what's included with various forms of subscription.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 16, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
Thanks, Mayhem, I think I'll wait for PB's answer so I know what's what.  They should have a subscription chart that shows what's included with various forms of subscription.

I think they make their website confusing on purpose. You spend so much time trying to figure out the pricing, you give up and buy them all because the challenge is about to run out of time.

Squid

OMG, we're surrounded by rat bastages!   Just kidding, PB.... but you could use a chart!

jeannine

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeannine on December 22, 2017, 12:21:07 AM
I bought escape buddy but can't get it to work. help!

It works best if you minimize the screen so that there is desktop showing in the background, but be sure and leave the game window unobstructed. I use Chrome and with the minimized screen it flies through the levels.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview