PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:18:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

(12) Free Legendary Christmas Holiday Badges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

As part of ''The 12 Days of Pogo'' Holiday Promotion, Pogo has gifted all Club Pogo members (12) Free Legendary Christmas Holiday Badges.

To get yours, just open your gifts from Pogo_Spike.

Dominoes - Monster Stretch Badge - Play a 'Double 4' domino 15 times in 2 weeks!
Boggle Bash - Owl Take It Badge - Find 150 words that are 4 letters or longer in 2 weeks!
Bejeweled 3 - Domino Downfall Badge - Make 18 3-chain or better combos in 2 weeks!
Mahjong Safari - Mountain Top Pop Badge - Collect 66 power-ups in 2 weeks!
Match and Merge - Surly Dragon Badge - Merge 300 yellow tiles in 2 weeks!
Puck's Peak - Ultimate Piece Badge - Win 8 '1000 Meter' games in 2 weeks!
No Limit Texas Hold'em - Reluctant Sushi Badge - Win 5 hands with a Two Pair or better in 2 weeks!
Undiscovered World - Champion Chomper Badge - Complete 3 chapters without using a hint in 2 weeks!
CLUE Secrets & Spies - Jeweled Clover Badge - Play the bonus level 5 times in 2 weeks!
Canasta - Happy Discovery Badge - Meld out before your opponents 10 times in 2 weeks!
Bingo Luau - Salvador Cacti Badge - Correctly cover 460 numbers in 2 weeks!
Jungle Gin - Tile Trickle Badge - Win 4 500-point matches in 2 weeks!

QuoteThanks for being such an awesome Club Pogo Member. Please enjoy this free badge gift to celebrate Christmas Holiday.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Its great to see that they did not include ME or SG and only 1 HOG

Squid

Stinkerbell

I'm glad to see they're being so generous. 2016 was a bad year for POGO, technologically speaking. I think they're trying to make up for it by giving away so many badges. I don't recall another year when the Christmas "gifts" were so generous.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 17, 2017, 10:02:49 AM
I'm glad to see they're being so generous. 2016 was a bad year for POGO, technologically speaking. I think they're trying to make up for it by giving away so many badges. I don't recall another year when the Christmas "gifts" were so generous.

Yes, this is the most free stuff they have ever given us.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 17, 2017, 10:29:47 AM
Yes, this is the most free stuff they have ever given us.

In the past they'd have a great sale (usually), but aside from a free mini item and maybe a badge, that was about it. 

Squid

I thought they were generous last year, too, although I can't remember the particulars.  They were stingy the year before that.   I'm still hoping for a BOGO this year.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 17, 2017, 11:01:31 AM
I thought they were generous last year, too, although I can't remember the particulars.  They were stingy the year before that.   I'm still hoping for a BOGO this year.

Not as generous as this year.

mycatownsme

Thank you Pogo.  cheerleading.gif

Thank you Mayhem for posting all the info here on the badges.

It has been a while since I have played Clue. I don't remember what is the bonus level?
Anyone know that can help me out with this? Does it help to do one of the very first Clue games that came out or is there an easier one or does it matter?

And what are chapters in Undiscovered World? I could guess but then I will really confuse myself. And same question on this one about what game to play? Is one a bit easier then another to get through this game?

Dominoes took me forever to complete. The darn game did not count all of the double 4 dice I would get and so that made it go even longer. My eyes are done for tonight,  wow.gif

Texas Holdem went really fast. I played that one manually and not sure if that was why or I just got lucky.

I'm having some tough luck on double browsing with Canasta and Jungle Gin. This computer is smaller then the one I used to have and it had a lots bigger screen then this one.
I don't mind playing those manually but just need to figure out how to get the screens to fit into this computer. And I know to use 2 different browsers, right? So,  I have Chrome and Internet Explorer or Edge to use. That's it. These should work, right? Once I get them to fit?

Once I get these 4 done, then they will be done.  beer11.gif

I also have a question about Jewel Academy. I am up to level 90 with 3 stars on all to this point but my rank is only Rank 15? I have been really lucky with getting this game to play really good but the rank is not up where it should be. At least I think it should be higher. Should I keep going to the 100 Rank and then go back and just let it play other rounds over and over to get those ranks in there or wait until new levels come out? I have not had to use any power ups at all. Just keep repeating until it wins.

I think that's it. If anyone can give me some answers, I sure would appreciate it.

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on December 17, 2017, 06:08:50 PM
Thank you Pogo.  cheerleading.gif

Thank you Mayhem for posting all the info here on the badges.

It has been a while since I have played Clue. I don't remember what is the bonus level?The bonus level is the last level of each episode where you are trying to find the differences in the two pictures
Anyone know that can help me out with this? Does it help to do one of the very first Clue games that came out or is there an easier one or does it matter?

And what are chapters in Undiscovered World? I could guess but then I will really confuse myself. And same question on this one about what game to play? Is one a bit easier then another to get through this game? The chapters in this game are like the episodes in CLUE.  Each group of levels for that particular game is a chapter

Dominoes took me forever to complete. The darn game did not count all of the double 4 dice I would get and so that made it go even longer. My eyes are done for tonight,  wow.gif

Texas Holdem went really fast. I played that one manually and not sure if that was why or I just got lucky.

I'm having some tough luck on double browsing with Canasta and Jungle Gin. This computer is smaller then the one I used to have and it had a lots bigger screen then this one.
I don't mind playing those manually but just need to figure out how to get the screens to fit into this computer. And I know to use 2 different browsers, right? Yes, for double browsing you need to use two different browsers.  Lately, double browsing has had big challenges for me.  NOT EASY ANYMORE, if you ask me So,  I have Chrome and Internet Explorer or Edge to use. That's it. These should work, right? Yes, theoretically, should work for you  Once I get them to fit?

Once I get these 4 done, then they will be done.  beer11.gif

I also have a question about Jewel Academy. I am up to level 90 with 3 stars on all to this point but my rank is only Rank 15? I have been really lucky with getting this game to play really good but the rank is not up where it should be. At least I think it should be higher. Should I keep going to the 100 Rank and then go back and just let it play other rounds over and over to get those ranks in there or wait until new levels come out? I have not had to use any power ups at all. Just keep repeating until it wins.  Not sure, Cat.  I haven't really tried this game aside from one game when it first came out.  I played by hand and I think I got two stars.  Not sure.  Others have the answer for you; it seems like you're doing very well!

I think that's it. If anyone can give me some answers, I sure would appreciate it.

I hope I helped.   embrace.gif

mycatownsme

OMG! You are amazing. Thank you so much.  embrace.gif 
It was nice that you were here at the same time I was. Now I can sleep tonight.  cheesy.gif

I hope I can make it through those 2 games with the double browsing. I hear complaints from others that have been having a bad time with Gin but will give it a try. I will think positive and maybe that will work.

I started out playing by hand with Jewel because it went pretty easy and fast too. But then the higher levels got harder. But I find it fun. I hope you have a good time getting through this game also.

Thanks again for helping me out tonight.  cat64.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview