This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Classic : New Game of The Month for January

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Monopoly Classic is the new game of the month for January. It will have 10 new ranks (40 total), a new rank badge and other game of the month surprises.

The new ranks and badge will be added on January 2nd.

http://www.pogo.com/games/monopolyclassic

You will receive this background sometime in February if you play Monopoly Classic in January.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Squid

Ok, I am just grateful it isn't a bingo or a match 3 game.  Thanks for posting!

Mayhem

I was just looking at the rank requirements - this one may take a while ...

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 28, 2017, 01:00:29 AM
I was just looking at the rank requirements - this one may take a while ...
I think this is turning into a pattern with Pogo.  Aces Up is taking FOREVER and I'm running it almost 24/7.

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 28, 2017, 03:38:52 AM
I think this is turning into a pattern with Pogo.  Aces Up is taking FOREVER and I'm running it almost 24/7.

Yeah, I believe you need almost 700 squadrons to rank out on that one.

mycatownsme

I do not like this game and I will have started the new year with an unfinished spot due to this stupid game. I have spent the past 6 hours with family trying to get this stupid game and none of us can figure it out.
I have read tips and all kinds of stuff about how to do it and still can not get it.

Good luck to those who can. Will try later in the week in case my brain works then.

Mayhem

Pogo has just announced that the new ranks and badge will be added on January 2nd.

QuoteComing Tuesday: January's Game of the Month

This Tuesday, MONOPOLY lands in the Game of the Month spotlight! We're adding ten new ranks to climb, along with a new Badge for those of you who make it to the top.

We'll have some other fun surprises for MONOPOLY players, so don't miss out. See you soon on the road to riches!

Squid

raine56

Me too Squid.  You are so right about it taking for ever with aces up.  I am at rank 33.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on January 01, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
Me too Squid.  You are so right about it taking for ever with aces up.  I am at rank 33.
It's unreal, Raine.  May the speed be with you.  I don't know how s1lent does it- he's ranked out.   My auto is stopping at night with A.U., too, which isn't helping.

S1lent

Happy New Year Squid and all you other PogoCheats,

PlayBuddy recommends Internet Explorer.  However, one of my four computers works great with FireFox.  Easily runs 24 hours with "Aces Up buddy.  The other computers not so good.  I'm going to leave "well enough alone.  Most of the time I try to use Chrome.

Do have a Great New Year all,
S1lent

BTW I haven't seen the new ranks for Monopoly

Squid

smokyrain

Not even sure what rank I am on this, but been letting it run all afternoon. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh lord I just read where it starts tomorrow. Oh well, had a few badges to complete anyway in it

Mayhem

The new ranks and badge should go live today. Can anyone currently at rank 30 confirm whether or not it's available now?

nanny2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview