This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Classic : New Game of The Month for January

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

smokyrain

I see in my ranks it says 14/40. So not sure what the pop up says.

I made it to 14 yesterday. I left it play all night and now have $58,000 cash. I don't even know what is a good amount, but figure its good seeing I started with $1500

Tonight now I will try and play manually to get my hotels...

Squid

That's plenty of cash to do the Hotel challenge, Smoky.  You'll get that in no time.  Then I would lose the game purposely by going bankrupt and see what the pop up tells you your rank is.  That's the rank to believe, not the one within the game.  You might be much closer to ranking out than you realize.  My game rank said 16 when the pop up was 30+ and getting to 40 was very easy.

smokyrain

Thanks Squid

I will let you know later how it went :)

:Update

cheesy.gif You were right I had more than enough coins. When I started buying I had noticed I owned all the properties on either side of the Pass Go space lol
So started to build my properties, until I had 14, then I proceeded for the fun of it, to buy all the properties. I would bid over $1000 to my opponent for each one until I owned them all, had bought every house and hotel, until there were none left
I then wanted to see what would happen, so left the auto play.
I just came back and seen I was in a new game, and had won my challenges I had set for this game.

So I missed the popup, but am now at rank 22  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Here's the background you will receive in February if you play Monopoly this month.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

smokyrain

raine56

Quote from: s1lentscream on January 02, 2018, 07:10:03 PM
Greetings all you PogoCheats and Happy New Year,
Buy playing manually and with the right settings you can rank out in a few hours.  Get control of the board and then give your Robot almost all of your money.  Let your auto play. 

Good luck all

S1lent

Hi Well done on the rank out.  What settings did you have on your auto.  My Buddy tries to make a trade every turn and just clicks on off until I manually cancel it.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Got mine over a week ago in my primary account.  Got it in my secondary account today.  Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview