This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx!!!

Started by ankh99,

Previous topic - Next topic

ankh99

Well, Badgehelp.com has showed that they have a phlinx helper in the works... I just hope it comes out soon... I love the game, and I don't like to cheat, but it doesn't hurt to turn on the cheat sometimes and walk away to do other things....
Wouldn't even mind one where I did some of the work! :-)

Any ideas?

bigbear78

Some autos have manual modes, MM, NN, etc.

I think the Phlinx one will too.......

sean007

XlinX on wordzw.com will be coming out before badgehelp's I think it said on the page that XlinX is gonna try to be released the 29th ! Which is tomorrow   ;D

Surfdown

Quote from: SeAnX on August 28, 2004, 12:42:32 PM
XlinX on wordzw.com will be coming out before badgehelp's I think it said on the page that XlinX is gonna try to be released the 29th ! Which is tomorrow   ;D

or late tonight even

sean007

check wordzw tonight at 8 pm EST thats when it is supposed to be released but I think it might be delayed....

bowler_man2005

i hope it dont get delayed becuase i been waiting for this,  the canasta helper and hold'em full play but i wish there was a way to earn a auto and not paying becuase i dont got that kind of money :(

marky03

for one thing, the release now wont be anything big. His doesnt even bounce of the walls or he didnt even program the left pod and the right pod. Bobs is further ahead, but it waiting for it to be completley finished

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview