PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 11:01:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zodiac Badges (New Wednesday Challenges)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

New Zodiac Badges are coming soon to Pogo. You can earn these new badges during bonus Wednesday challenges. You will also receive a bonus animated badge if you collect the entire Zodiac badge set. I will post more information here as it becomes available.

QuoteCollect the Set - Check It Out

Take on bonus Wednesday Challenges to collect new Zodiac Badges and win an animated badge.

I'm assuming these will be free ... but will you guys still collect them if they cost gems?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

Sounds interesting.  Thanks for the info.  I will wait and see what exactly is involved before I decide if I am going to do them.

Squid

I'm onboard if they're free.  If not free, I'll have to see the particulars before deciding.  I wonder what constitutes a complete set...   A year of Zodiac?  We'll see...

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 13, 2018, 05:04:02 AM
I wonder what constitutes a complete set...   A year of Zodiac?  We'll see...

Yeah, that's a good question! This promotion is tagged as "coming soon", so we should know more about it shortly.

mycatownsme

I am interested. But thinking like others and will wait for more details.
Thank you for posting this info.  winter31.gif

Mayhem

You're welcome!  tumbsup.gif

Also, here is a little image they have for this new badge event.

Squid

Mayhem

Zodiac Badge challenges starts on January 24th.

QuoteWe've got a special treat in store for you Wednesday Challenge fans: for the next 12 weeks, we're rolling out three Wednesday Challenges every week instead of two. Complete the extra Challenge every week to win a new Zodiac Badge. There are 12 in total, each featuring a different animal from the Chinese zodiac.

But wait – there's more!

If you collect eight or more Zodiac Badges, you'll win a special animated bonus Badge and 50,000 tokens.

The first bonus Wednesday Challenges arrives on January 24. Don't miss out on winning an extra Badge every week for 12 weeks.

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

The first Zodiac bonus Wednesday challenge is for Mahjong Garden.

Zodiac Badge: Complete 9 animals this week! (Finish 8 or more Zodiac Badges by 5/1 to get a special badge.)

gigi

Just looked at next week's with the zodiac....................... looks do-able, even for me  hysterical.gif

Mayhem

smokyrain

Mayhem

Reminder – Zodiac Badge Challenge Finishes May 1

Make sure to finish 8 (or more) of the 12 of the Zodiac Badge Challenges by May 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT in order to qualify for the shiny new (and animated) "Parade For Me" Completion Badge.

The Completion Badge will be awarded to those who have finished all 8 (or more) of the 12 Zodiac Badge Challenges. The "Parade for Me" Completion Badge will be the last badge awarded as part of the Zodiac Challenge for 2018.

Please note: the "Parade for Me" completion Badge and 50,000 tokens will be awarded in two batches and awarding will be complete during the first week of May.

Parade for Me Badge

Squid

Thanks, Mayhem.   I have no idea how someone who may want to complete these Zodiac badges will be able to do so.  I'm stumped.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview