This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

did I miss this announcement?  I don't recall seeing it here yet, but I think from past history this spells trouble hahahaha  If this has already been discussed, please delete

Coming Soon: World Class Solitaire HTML 5!

Hello Pogo Community,

I have wonderful news for you! The Pogo Team has been working hard to upgrade another game for you. In the next few months, World Class Solitaire HTML 5 will be up and available for Club Members to play! While we do not yet have a release date, we did want to let you know ahead of time so you can prepare.

Here's what you can expect:

The Flash version of World Class Solitaire will be upgraded to the NEW World Class Solitaire HTML 5 game within the coming months.
The game will have the same URL, but you'll need to re-save the upgraded game to your Favorites List.
All unfinished, activated Badges from the Flash version of World Class Solitaire will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Flash World Class Solitaire will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.
Unfinished Rank Badges will not be transferred over. Because this is a new version of the game, it will come with its own Rank Badges. All finished Rank Badges will be yours to keep in your Badge Collection, too.
I will keep you posted on when World Class Solitaire HTML 5 will be released and when we have more information about the Badge awarding! Thank you for your patience. It'll be worth the wait.

Thank you, Pogo Community!

Pogo_Llama

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

TYVM - always nice to get a reminder!   Don't forget to get those rank badges for the "old" World Class before the "new" WC, with its new rank badges, gets going!

gigi

thanks, guess I should visit the other forums once in a while lol................. I didn't get this far in life without a lot of help..................... thanks for helping me get through one more day hahahahaha

Yeah, I like that idea, a "reminder"....... I have so many notes posted around I might even have reminders for reminders lipsrsealed.gif

Squid

If it's helpful, G, you can click on the two links at the top of the forum page for new posts and responses to posts of yours:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 14, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
If it's helpful, G, you can click on the two links at the top of the forum page for new posts and responses to posts of yours:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

WHAAAAAAAAA? thank you, that is a huge help

Squid

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
I sure hope POGO will sell PowerUps for the game.  Do you feel they are after your Money/Gems? 

I DO
S1lent

mycatownsme

What! Is Pogo after our money/gems?  no-no.gif 
Can this be?  hysterical.gif    diablo.gif = Pogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview