This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Challenge?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Do I have to buy gems to complete the Mahjong Escape daily challenge?  I don't have any power ups............... seems strange

gigi

and of course my post in the forum got deleted , maybe because I said when my membership ended this summer I would be gone so fast the door wouldn't have time to hit me in the ass on the way out slap1.gif

Squid

Not going for the daily challenge.  I tried using the free "power ups" on the left side but they don't apply.  Not buying power ups.  I think it's typical Pogo to create a challenge in which you MUST buy P/Us.   Grrrrrr

S1lent

Greetings,
Those POGO greedy rats...worse than my "friends" at the IRS.

Do have a great day, I am...hey, time to get my wife a glass of wine.  Still cannot believe there are 34 glasses of wine in a Box.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Yep!! You have to buy power-ups. I hope this isn't a glimpse of things to come, where you have to use power-ups to get a weekly challenge.

Mayhem

QuoteHello Pogo Community,

I want you all to know that the Pogo team is aware of the concerns raised from today's Daily Challenges (Monday, January 15, 2018), along with the inability to complete the Challenges.

We are currently looking into the technical concerns and the feedback you have all provided in the Forums. Please do not play the Daily Challenges listed for Monday.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Tx, Mayhem..... now all Pogo has to do is give me back the 16 levels of Solitaire Gardens they took away from me in the new Persian garden when I rebooted my system today.  If they do that, I might consider not throwing in the towel completely on Pogo.  I am fed up to my eyeballs.  Truly.

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 15, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
Tx, Mayhem..... now all Pogo has to do is give me back the 16 levels of Solitaire Gardens they took away from me in the new Persian garden when I rebooted my system today.  If they do that, I might consider not throwing in the towel completely on Pogo.  I am fed up to my eyeballs.  Truly.
Im with you Squid.  I also used free, what I thought were power ups, on the left..... nada.   My biggest concern is once I leave pogo, I'll probably come here less often, of course I can play as a non member with commercials.................................. naaaaa don't see that happening

gigi

I just noticed Pogo put up a new daily challenge

Mayhem

This is a little late, but here's an update on the situation :

QuoteHello again Pogo Community,

The Pogo team has replaced the Daily Challenge for Mahjong Escape with the intended challenge which is Poppit. The Daily Challenge for Poppit will be available until 11:59 PM PT tonight. It is now safe to play both Daily Challenges.

Please understand it was not intended to have a Challenge in which it was required to purchase Power Ups. Our focus here at Pogo is making sure all Pogo players have a terrific player experience and we will never require you to pay to participate in a Daily Challenge.

I will continue to update here when I receive more information on the Mahjong Escape Daily Challenge issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I understand being upset over this and I am here to help.

Pogo Llama
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

"Please understand it was not intended to have a Challenge in which it was required to purchase Power Ups. Our focus here at Pogo is making sure all Pogo players have a terrific player experience..."   vomit.gif

"I understand being upset over this and I am here to help.
Pogo Llama"

... and I'm the Queen of England.

Stinkerbell

"Please understand it was not intended to have a Challenge in which it was required to purchase Power Ups. Our focus here at Pogo is making sure all Pogo players have a terrific player experience and we will never require you to pay to participate in a Daily Challenge."

That's a lie! And out-and-out lie. I wish they'd fire her, but why would they? She's their spokeshole and can be depended on to spew the lies.

gigi

smokyrain

Quote from: gigi on January 16, 2018, 04:44:09 PM
hahahahaha HAS GOT to be added to the dictionary!!!

Very true haha

I know it's frustrating that so many games you need to purchase powerups. I feel the gaming industry has gotten money hungry. It's not only Pogo, but for gaming consoles Sony and Microsoft are just as bad. I never felt Nintendo was as bad as the previous I just listed.

Pogo is getting out of hand with the purchase of gems etc.... At first I started to buy them, but that didn't last long

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview