This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stereograms

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

are you joking???  Because I LOVE stereograms.  but I think surely you jest  I have a book called Magic Eye.
Hope you can see the heart

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on January 14, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
It's a stereogram!   tongue.gif
LOL!  Now I see it!  It's a shark having a cup of tea with Saturn!  Of course!

Squid

Quote from: gigi on January 14, 2018, 08:26:39 AM
are you joking???  Because I LOVE stereograms.  but I think surely you jest  I have a book called Magic Eye.
Hope you can see the heart

I sure do see the heart.  Stereograms are easy for me.  I almost go cross-eyed and there it is.   

gigi

Mayhem

I'm not sure why, but I have a hard time seeing them when it's on a computer screen.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on January 14, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
I'm not sure why, but I have a hard time seeing them when it's on a computer screen.
the green one I posted is a twin engine plane with tail foils, nose pointing down to the lower left corner.

mycatownsme

I remember seeing these in our Mall a few years ago.
I had to stand in front of each one until I could see image.
Some I got right away and others took longer. It was fun.

I think Mayhem is  on to something with the computer screen and seeing the images.
I can't see any of them on here at all. Darn it all!  magnifier.gif

I will have to check with family to find out if they can see the images.
And if they can, I will take a close look at how much their eyes are crossed when they do.

gigi

I can't see it either.  I can't even make mine come into view.... yet on the web page I had no problem with any of them,,,,,, very strange

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on January 14, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
I can’t see it either.  I can’t even make mine come into view.... yet on the web page I had no problem with any of them,,,,,, very strange

The forum auto shrinks large images. So be sure to click on the image to show the original size.

Squid

catfancie

I could stare at those all day and still not see anything.   

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on January 19, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
I could stare at those all day and still not see anything.   
Focus your eyes in a 'dazy' sort of way with your focus occurring beyond the picture - almost as if you can see something behind the picture and that's what you're looking at.  Eventually, you will start to see a 3-D effect emerging and then focus on that, which will bring the picture into sharp focus.  I see the pictures within 3 seconds but I know how to do it.  Once you succeed, you'll see how easy it is.

Pictures above:  entwined knot, M&M's character waving with a big smile, tricycle.

Mayhem

It's weird, I couldn't see any of those on the computer screen. I gave myself a headache  sad.gif

gigi

I can make them pop, but not enough to be able to make out what the picture is.  I read that

Magic Eye images may be easier to see if viewed on paper rather than a computer screen. If possible, print this image and follow the instructions below. (You don't need to print in color.)

here is one that I found to be easier than some.  Knowing the answer also helps me make the image appear.  This is Saturn

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview