This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VPMinimizer v3.2 is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan

Working good here!  Not getting any kind of warnings.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Squid

Still got the Windows Defender warning but this time it let me override it.  BTW, I'm on a different computer.

Mayhem

Yeah, the message now is "VPMinimizer.exe is not commonly downloaded ... ".  That will disappear once enough people are using the new version.

It's not being blocked anymore because it's not false detecting ... whatever it was.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on January 22, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
Ok, the false positive issue *should* be fixed now. Please let me know if you see otherwise.

Also, I've also updated the program icon - it's now a 'no parking' sign.

Download here : https://www.pogocheats.net/clicks/click.php?id=136

so.......................... I deleted everything I could find on the minimizer from the first download.  Then I downloaded the new one.  nothing showed up on my desk top, but I do get the parking icon in the download folder, so I know it's the new one.  Double clicked, nothing.  Did a right click and chose add short cut.  I now have it on my desktop as a shortcut, but nothing happens.  I double clicked, nothing, I right clicked and chose "open" nothing.  Maybe I don't really need this hahahahaha.

gigi

one other thing, I just opened my Task Manager and it shows up as all zeros except for "memory 2.0 MB"  don't know if this helps at all.

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on January 23, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
so.......................... I deleted everything I could find on the minimizer from the first download.  Then I downloaded the new one.  nothing showed up on my desk top, but I do get the parking icon in the download folder, so I know it's the new one.  Double clicked, nothing.  Did a right click and chose add short cut.  I now have it on my desktop as a shortcut, but nothing happens.  I double clicked, nothing, I right clicked and chose "open" nothing.  Maybe I don't really need this hahahahaha.

That's weird .. try clicking on the up arrow ^ by your clock and see if you see any stop sign or no parking icons.

If so, 'right click' it and select 'exit'. It sounds like it's already loaded, because it's currently programmed to do nothing if it is.

EDIT: Topic locked (new version released)

Please continue the discussion over here : https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,48446.0.html
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.