This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VPMinimizer v3.2 is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

VPMinimizer v3.2 is now available for download.

Download Here : https://www.pogocheats.net/clicks/click.php?id=136

- It will now auto click on the "RETRY" button if you lose connection while the game is running.

If you're not familiar with VPMinimizer, this program will check every 5 seconds for the "Virtual Prize Award" screen & the Rank Badge popups. If one is detected, It will auto minimize the popup to keep your cheat running smoothly. It will also take care of the "Private Chat", "Mute Player" and "Invitation Cancelled" windows.

If you receive an "Administrator Message" that the server will be shutdown, VP Minimizer will close the pogo game window. That will ensure you don't lose any progress you have made in the game.

It's 100% free to use and will work with any cheat and web browser.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

hi11.gif

thanks for filling my request, I may have another soon....

Mayhem

You're welcome!  tumbsup.gif

Just let me know if you want anything else added and I'll see what I can do.

gigi

sounds like i should know what you are talking about  but of course I have no idea ................. do I need this?  Do I want this?

Squid

GIGI!!!!   YOU WANT THIS!!!!!

My Pogo life would be so much more frustrating without this WONDERFUL program that Mayhem provides to us.... gratis!   THANK YOU, MAYHEM, you know how much I love this program.  The addition sounds great.  TY TY TY

gigi

ok, I clicked the link and saved it to my download file, checked run as admin.  clicked on it and nothing happens.  Is anything supposed to happen? Or just it just know when it's time to do it's job..................... Dammit Jim, I'm a gamer, not a computer whiz.............

Mayhem

When you double click the program, you should see a popup explaining what it does.

After you click the "OK" button, a "stop sign" icon will appear to the left of your desktop clock. If you see the icon, it's running. To stop the program, 'right click' the stop sign icon and select 'exit'.

EDIT: You do not need to set 'run as admin'.

Squid

Well, I'll be dipped and doodled!  Was that stop sign always there?

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 22, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
Well, I'll be dipped and doodled!  Was that stop sign always there?

Yes, and I will be changing the icon in the next release. It's not noticeable enough.

Squid

sorry, I was looking for an octagon, not the red triangle.  I had trouble downloading this new VPmin.  Windows Defender would not allow it and did not let me override it.  I finally had to create a folder, put that folder on the exceptions list, then download VPmin to that folder.  It would not otherwise let me have it.  Kept telling me it was a Trojan

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on January 22, 2018, 10:16:18 AM
When you double click the program, you should see a popup explaining what it does.

After you click the "OK" button, a "stop sign" icon will appear to the left of your desktop clock. If you see the icon, it's running. To stop the program, 'right click' the stop sign icon and select 'exit'.

EDIT: You do not need to set 'run as admin'.

nope, I double click it, get a little blue spinning circle for about 1 1/2 seconds and that's all, nothing in my icon tray or on my desk top.  Did a right click on OPEN and got the same results.  But thanks for your help, it's probably not worth the time you have to spend holding my hand trying to figure it out, However, I really appreciate you trying......

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 22, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
sorry, I was looking for an octagon, not the red triangle.  I had trouble downloading this new VPmin.  Windows Defender would not allow it and did not let me override it.  I finally had to create a folder, put that folder on the exceptions list, then download VPmin to that folder.  It would not otherwise let me have it.  Kept telling me it was a Trojan

That weird .. I don't see that issue here on my Win 10 machines. Let me try something different and see if we can solve that issue.

gigi

now I get a notification that there is a virus and it removed the download.  And it did because it's no longer in my download file.  I tried to take a screen shot of the notice to show you, but I can't save it in anything..................... I saved it in a Word Doc, but that isn't doing me any good and I can't "save as" in paint..... which is what I usually do to get it saved in a gif.

gigi

at least I make sense to me hahahahaha

BTW it's windows defender that's giving me the virus notice

"Virus scan failed" or "Virus detected"
These errors mean that your virus scanning software might have blocked you from downloading a file.

Check your virus-scanning software for details about why the file was blocked.
On Windows: Windows Attachment Manager could have removed the file you tried to download. To see what files you can download or why your file was blocked, check your Windows internet security settings.

gigi

and the trojan detected is
Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl

if that helps at all

Squid

Mayhem

Yeah, that's a false positive. I'm trying to figure out what is triggering it.

gigi

catfancie

Didn't have any problems downloading or installing it on my Windows 10 machine. 

Mayhem

Ok, the false positive issue *should* be fixed now. Please let me know if you see otherwise.

Also, I've also updated the program icon - it's now a 'no parking' sign.

Download here : https://www.pogocheats.net/clicks/click.php?id=136