PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 12:11:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming Changes to Pogo Sign-In Experience

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

They keep pushing back the date ...

New Pogo sign-in experience will be starting to roll out in July and will end in October.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Ok.  I have several free accounts, ok... a few more than several... and I think some of them share email addresses.  Do I have to switch things in advance to avoid deletion or will I be reminded to change things as I sign into those accounts, at whatever time (really meaning after the deadline)?

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on May 20, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Ok.  I have several free accounts, ok... a few more than several... and I think some of them share email addresses.  Do I have to switch things in advance to avoid deletion or will I be reminded to change things as I sign into those accounts, at whatever time (really meaning after the deadline)?

I'm not sure if that has to be done in advance or not. So far, Pogo has only stated that :

Each Pogo/EA Network account must be associated with a unique email address. If you have multiple Pogo accounts tied to the same email address, you will need to provide a different address for each account.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

yeah, that's what I saw.  I still question....

I guess I'll find out!  xoxo

smokyrain

Thanks for the info... I have seen a few changes so far I like.. I like the Home Button. Took me a minute to find it though lol

Squid